• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd grade sth sydney district cc

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
we rolled em for 168 of 75 oves, i bolwed the best i have in a while taking 3 - 17 of 16 overs with dropped catches through slips and i didnt get those guys out so i should off had 6 wickets, we bowled really well but i must say they where very negative and didnt even look like chasing the runs..... once we rolled em we sent them back in and had em 4 - 15 bt the umpires offered the batsmen the light which ofcourse the accepted and that was the game, 15 overs still to go and outright out of the question.. but a good win to roll a team on a good batting deck for 168 was a good performance. next week roseville at there home ground which is a postage stamp. stay tuned....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok yesterdays game was a strange one at that

we turnd up to find out that the ground had not been covered and was wet and green.so the umpires tell us starting time is 1.15pm.
skipper losty the toss and as usually we where sent in on a terrible sticky slow seaming wet deck.

we where struggling at 5 -19 when the middle order/tail decided to show some resistance and get us up to 79 ao........deepak 27, beefy 18 & bugsy 15 the top scorers.

in reply roseville where going ok at 4 -45 then where all out 62 with beefy taking 4, begsy 3, bugsy 2 and juddy 1. an overall lead of 16. at the end of stumps which was still 18 overs away we struggled to be 3 - 35, an overall lead of 51... it was a very strange game of cricket but i feel the deck did ruin what could have been a good game of cricket. sth sydney in 2nd spot roseville in 11th spot.........

nxt week will be interesting......