• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd grade sth sydney district cc

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
^ what grade are you playing in from the bottom? :p
3rd grade, so 2 below :p
after my start to the season i should be in 2nds this week i think...

Andre

International Regular
bugssy said:
travis friend who is zimbabwee international plays our first grade side it cant be that bad mate!
Yeah but he's coming over to play grade for us next year :D

Simon

lord_of_darkness said:
im just playin .. thats good man...

you a technical kinda batsmen? how do you describe yourself as a batsmen?
technical at the start of my innings, i score runs quickly, but not neccisarily a lot of boundaries, just dont face a lot of dot balls..

Simon

Andre said:
Yeah but he's coming over to play grade for us next year :D
ur gonna be a long way from first grade if you continue ur current form Andre :p

Andre

International Regular
Look up terrible in the dictionary, then find something that is worse than that.

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
technical at the start of my innings, i score runs quickly, but not neccisarily a lot of boundaries, just dont face a lot of dot balls..

yeah i cant stand heaps of dot balls, i know the old theory about blocking the good balls and waiting for the bad balls, but well i get abit bored doing that. i try to smash every ball over the boundary... well thats the mindset anyway, i usually try and hit a boundary every 2 overs depending on the bowlers, and push singles every other ball i face.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
bugssy said:
yer sorry its 2nd grade shires

i did play grade for randwick but know play shires 2nd grade, which is equivelant to 3rd grade grade......... still a very good standard!
I played against a couple of guys from second grade shires in the UK. Glen Campbell and Tim Smith I think they're names were (just on the off chance you know them! haha).

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
um note we are washed out, no deck to prepare at epping oval, under water so nsw cricket association called it off, which i think may happen to most of sydney grade and shires.