• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Modify team error

Slow Love™

International Captain
I logged in to modify my team today, and found that two players (no longer taking part in the T&N Trophy Challenge III) were now listed as the dividers between countries, ie: "------------------------------------------------". I'm thinking that's happened because the list has been edited, and they were removed. I've got no problem with that (they weren't playing anyway), but as a result, I'm getting an error message when I try to make my final modification, ahead of the last SAF vs Sri Lanka match.

It's telling me I have two players in two slots that are completely identical (it's obviously counting the divider as one player) - is there any way to get this fixed? Otherwise I'm gonna miss a modify I could use...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Have you any idea who the players in question are?

James is somewhere in the Air at the moment, but I may be able to have a look at it.