• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket - ICC Champions Trophy 2004

James

Cricket Web Owner
The ICC Champions Trophy 2004 tournament has been added to Cricket Web's Fantasy Cricket league which you can read more about here - http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket !

If you'd like to be invovled you can siguup here - http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/signup.php. Once registered login into your account and click 'Add Team' and follow through the procedure of adding your team to the competition.

If you're already registered and have forgotton your username or password you can find it out here http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/lostpassword.php.

NikhilN

International Regular
My team

Opener 1 Mathew Hayden 0
Opener 2 Sanath Jayasuriya 0
Bat 1 Ricky Ponting 0
Bat 2 Sachin Tendulkar 0
Bat 3 Inzamam-ul-Haq 0
Wicketkeeper Adam Gilchrist 0
Allrounder Abdul Razzaq 0
Bowler 1 Brett Lee 0
Bowler 2 Irfan Pathan 0
Bowler 3 Edward Rainsford 0
Bowler 4 Prosper Utseya 0
Total Points:

Slow Love™

International Captain
It was really, really hard to pick a team for this tournament. You have to pretty much bank on your last four. Let's just say that if the Kiwis knock out Australia, I'm screwed.

PY

International Coach
I was thinking the same thing mate.

Too darn hard that it actually involved thought. :wacko:

Slow Love™

International Captain
Ah crap, I'm out. When Sri Lanka fell out it was a hiccup, but with the Aussies getting done, My ***y Minions II bites the dust.

Damned Poms...

Rich2001

International Captain
Slow Love™ said:
Ah crap, I'm out. When Sri Lanka fell out it was a hiccup, but with the Aussies getting done, My ***y Minions II bites the dust.

Damned Poms...
Breaking News!!!! M.Vaughan and England team say sorry to Cricket Web forum member Slow Love for ruining his dream of Fantasy Cricket world domination :p

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Today's points haven't been added yet, right?

*is worried because Darren Gough has no points...and I want my 88 points for this game*

Edit: No worries. Dumb Norwayan is up to 59th place. :)

Last edited:

gujubatsmen

Cricket Spectator
My Team

The team i chose was:

Mathew Hayden 31
Chris Gayle 27
Rahul Dravid 36
Yuvraj Singh 10
Ramnaresh Sarwan 55
Courtney Browne 10
Lance Klusener 10
Irfan Pathan 32
Ashish Nehra 9
Mervyn Dillon 42
Harbhajan Singh 23

there doing pretty good so far, but i started late in the competition, so next one for sure i'll make it to the top

Slow Love™

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
Breaking News!!!! M.Vaughan and England team say sorry to Cricket Web forum member Slow Love for ruining his dream of Fantasy Cricket world domination :p
Heh, well, I'll take their timid surrender at the hands of the Windies' ninth wicket pair as something of an apology... :p Would have been nice though if Freddie had made some runs to make my score a little more respectable...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I finished 160oddth thanks to my ignorance of the rules and Brad Hogg who didn't play any of the games... grrrrr. Part of the team that *didn't* change was:

Hayden
Lehmann
Gilchrist
Bravo
Hogg
Pathan
Gillespie
Harmison

also had Yasir Hameed, Yousuf Youhana, Styris, Sehwag at various points

I did get one thing right tho, I brought Tresco in for the final.