• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nice Game..

delkap

State Vice-Captain
I only recently saw this game.. I hv just started it today, but looks very good by the look of it. I always wanted to do something similar myselves, but didn't hv the time or resources to do it. I would love to help you with any development that might be going on now. I know fairly good PHP, and very good MySQL. Do tell me in case u need any kind of help.

PS: Although I must say I am not good at designing interfaces etc. If you want some code done, or a feature added, ask me.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for the offer but the code will always remain within the hands of senior CW staff only.

If you want to purchase the coding for 5 million US dollars we can talk :D ;)