• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Transfers

Slow Love™

International Captain
OK, time for another couple of dumb questions :)

1) I got an email that says I can make a transfer (seven days are up). This is cool, but I may want to stick with the players I've got, given there's a game today. Am I allowed to make my transfer tomorrow, or have I lost the opportunity if I don't do that today? And my timeframe is GMT+10 - what timezone do I need to make this within?

2) Let's say I do want to make a transfer, but there's a game on the very day I'm able to make it (and today, there is). How does that work? What's to stop me making it when I see that Gilchrist's just made a ton, for instance? :naughty:

Thanks for any info...

Rich2001

International Captain
Slow Love™ said:
OK, time for another couple of dumb questions :)

1) I got an email that says I can make a transfer (seven days are up). This is cool, but I may want to stick with the players I've got, given there's a game today. Am I allowed to make my transfer tomorrow, or have I lost the opportunity if I don't do that today? And my timeframe is GMT+10 - what timezone do I need to make this within?

2) Let's say I do want to make a transfer, but there's a game on the very day I'm able to make it (and today, there is). How does that work? What's to stop me making it when I see that Gilchrist's just made a ton, for instance? :naughty:

Thanks for any info...
1/ You can make transfers whenever you like mate, on the day or save it for months or just don't used it.... HOWEVER if you don't make a transfer for 3 weeks you don't get 3 transfers it's simply there ready for when you want it.

2/ It comes down to when you make a transfer, to when we update the points if you sneek in before we update them, then you are lucky if we beat you :p