Cricket Betting Site Betway

Thread: Fantasy Cricket League App

Cricket Spectator

Fantasy Cricket League App

which one app is best to play fantasy cricket matches? Please suggest me a good app.

There are so many Fantasy apps to play like *******, My11Circle, Halaplay, Faboom
    But i recommend ******* or My11circle as both are nice and easy to play, My11Circle don't required pan card while withdrawing.

Cricket Spectator
    All the fantasy app have the same game play and even the rules and guidelines are almost similar. FYI there are almost 50 fantasy cricket app in India and all come with the same matches and the only different i find is the points system calculated. I have played in two faantasy cricket app. Dream 11 and My11Circle both have pretty much same features. But i saw in a news that if you beat the Ganguly team then you will get a chance to meet him where that is not available in dream 11. Also the event is been published in many news articles.

Cricket Spectator
    The last couple of months I've been searching and looking for some great monitoring websites and blogs about tournaments of cricket, and what I can say for sure is that et20slam is one of the best cricket resources, that can provide you with all the necessary information about this sport discipline. I visit that website every single day, that's why I can highly recommend it.
    Last edited by anderson045; 06-11-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Cricket Spectator
    I am a pro cricket lover. Love Indian premier league, Bigbash and ODI T20s. I support Kolkata Knight Ridersteam of IPl. I also take part in a fantasy cricket leagues on gameofguru.

This is a fantastic daily fantasy sports app where one can play football, NBA and MLb apart from the cricket.

I can select my star players, build my own team, bid on each player, assign a role, captain, vice-captain and when the match is finished, you can win real cash prizes daily.

Although there are many such apps online sites available, I choose this site because I can win here with ease, they

have a refund option, I can withdraw the winning prize using any wallet or debit, credit card etc.

If you love fantasy premier league you must try using this platform.
    I love to play Daily Fantasy Sports

Icon2

1. *******
    2. Myteam11
    3. My11Circle
    4. Halaplay
    5. Fanfight
    6. Fanmojo
    7. Fantain
    8. Fanbash
    9. 11wicket
    10. howzat
    11. rotobash
    12. fsl11
    13. crash11
    14. ballebaazi
    15. myfab11
    16. funtush11
    17. apne11
    Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s.

Tamil Movies

Cricket is becoming more beautiful.

My die hard love for this beautiful is increasing day by day after seeing so many new formats and tornaments. Especially the local cricket leagues like IPL, Big Bash, BPL, PSL etc are adding more charm and glamour to the beautiful sports. Few of the upcoming cricketing tornaments like the PSL 2020, Women's T20 Worldcup and many more are becoming a centre of attention for the whole crickets fans worldwide. I faced alot of problems in the past to access the live broadcast of these matches but that's not a problem anymore for me. The broadcast applications have made it too easy to watch the live match anytime anywhere. That's where my love for cricket gets completed. Lets defy all the odds and unite to promote this beautiful game

Thread Information