• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Secret of success in fantasy cricket

psr291

Cricket Spectator
I have been playing fantasy cricket since last two years but I lost lots of money
Now I follow some good fantasy sites like *******fantasyleague.com (******* Fantasy League) and able to get information about Playing11 and other information but still I didn't win big amount of money.
So I want to know the secret of success in fantasy site

Last edited:

CasMcG24

U19 Vice-Captain
I was rather hoping to read loads of advice about how to start winning in fantasy leagues than rather be total pants x

D

Deleted member 34141

Signature is just weird
If not done in the correct way

Crick77

Cricket Spectator
The secret to success in fantasy cricket is stay updated with news, Stats, watch Tips Sites Videos, Do your Analysis and make your own Team.