• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web T&N Trophy Challenge WINNER!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Fantasy Cricket Managers

Just to let you all know that the standings and points have been updated to include the final One Day International, contested between New Zealand and South Africa.

This was the final match of the Cricket Web T&N Trophy Challenge and we have a winner!

The WINNER is Vishnu Reddy who picks up 1st place with a score of 1914 points. Amit Dhawan took 2nd place with 1823 points while Sumit Chowdhury took 3rd place with 1798 points. Congratulations to these three and everyone who took part!

This isn't the end though! You can go for glory in the next Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket competition - T&N Trophy Challenge II. It works exactly the same as before but of course there are new matches invovled which can be viewed here (http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/matches.php).

If you haven't got your team in yet be sure to do so soon!

Fantasy Cricket Team

http://www.cricketweb.net/articles/EpZlFpEyEVucSUvIhk.php for final standings.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Wow!

Can't believe I got the third place in the overall standings...
Its a great feeling. I dedicate this success to all my friends at CricketWeb including the staff members...

By the way, It will be fun if you continue a seperate table which will add the points from both competitions. Its something like a LifeTime Table...

Is adding more than one team allowed?

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
Congratulations Vishnu Reddy, i tried my ass off, and I only finshed 8th or something like that

V Reddy

International Debutant
Hero_Don said:
Congratulations Vishnu Reddy, i tried my ass off, and I only finshed 8th or something like that
Thanks mate 8D .But i don't think i will win this one :(

BTW, What is this world turning into if people like Marc start vying and look good for a win :O :lol: ;) :P