• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should i continue to play or not

Should i play or not?

• Yes, we will try our best to compete with the Champ

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No, you are too good for us

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

V Reddy

International Debutant
Should i continue to play and continue to win this competition less Fantasy Cricket or drop out so that others can win and create interest in this competition which was lacking :lol: :lol: :saint: 8D

V Reddy

International Debutant
Well by popular demand (albeit only 3 votes;) )it seems i have to withdraw. Sadly i have already picked a side before this poll but it definately won't remain on top as i won't make changes to it.

*Hears Neil and Marc breath a sigh of relief * :cool2:

Sadly only Armadillo seems to know the inevitable result 8D

Bazza

International 12th Man
Definitely arrogance - he wins once and claims it's too easy!

You wanna piece o'me Vish?! :P

V Reddy

International Debutant
Bazza said:
Definitely arrogance - he wins once and claims it's too easy!

You wanna piece o'me Vish?! :P
It's not arrogance but accepting harsh realities :yawn:

No Comments :saint:

V Reddy

International Debutant
James said:
You should continue mate! Try and hold your crown! :saint:
James, the problem is the Crown won't reach others head as long as i continue on this :(

V Reddy

International Debutant
Tom Halsey said:
Can we ban Reddy in the Predictions League too?
Don't worry the champ will only participate in that when he comes to position no.3 or lower which appears a year away as Marc and others score points at a snail's pace :( .

It's called creating competition when there isn't any :cool2:

V Reddy

International Debutant
Seriously though i can't believe you guys took it that i was serious. I was only having fun with you all by rubbing it in :saint: . Fantasy Cricket is 10 % brain and 90 % luck in my opinion.

One more interesting thing guys, recently there was a low tier IV WTA event held in Hyderabad last week. Since i was a fan of Maria Kirilenko and she was participating in it , daily went to watch. I guessed that she will enter the final and play Nicole Pratt in the final and even told that to Maria too when she giving an autograph to me. The same case happened and Nicole Pratt won her first WTA title. I even predicted that the 17 yr old Russian will come inside top-100 within 2 months and around 50 within a year. She was around 150 then on Feb 20(i think) and now she has leaped to around 120 . The Indian Government has done a great disservice and has stopped me from become rich by banning betting :saint:

V Reddy

International Debutant
Tom Halsey said:
How are you top in both Fantasy Cricket, and the predictions League, then!!
Anyway watchout for the second league, i don't think i will even be in top-10 with the side i picked :(