• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Standings Updated: 01/02/04

James

Cricket Web Owner
Fantasy Cricket Managers,

The points of Cricket Web's Fantasy Cricket have been updated after todays matches between Australia and India and South Africa and West Indies.

You can view the complete standings here - Standings: 1st Feb 2004

The next match will be between India and Zimbabwe on the 3rd of February 2004.

The Cricket Web Team

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I was making my team n noticed Ngam isnt in the database.. may want to include him in the team next week.. so pls add him if possible

Rich2001

International Captain
Pratyush said:
I was making my team n noticed Ngam isnt in the database.. may want to include him in the team next week.. so pls add him if possible
Added Pratyush along with the other newbie Albie Morkel.

However you are right that Ngam has been called up but if I was you I would double check what he has been called up for. :)

V Reddy

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
Let's see if you last past the end of the VB Series..
Well here is my team

Opener 1 Graeme Smith 37
Opener 2 Mathew Hayden 92
Bat 1 Michael Clarke 94
Bat 2 Damien Martyn 111
Bat 3 Ricky Ponting 75
Wicketkeeper Adam Gilchrist 162
Allrounder Jacques Kallis 207
Bowler 1 Daryl Tuffey 48
Bowler 2 Brad Williams 97
Bowler 3 Irfan Pathan 100
Bowler 4 Brett Lee 64

7 Aussies , 1 Indian , 2 Saffies and 1 Kiwi

Aussies are going to play 5 onedayers along with SRL while NZ and SAF 6 . I will try to get in 2 Srilankans before the series starts . I think i will retain the champion predictor tag :cool2:

BTW Neil i was only joking and so don't take it seriously :)