• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Standings: 18th January 2004

PY

International Coach
Attn all Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket managers,

After an enthralling encounter between India and Australia ending in a Indian victory, the points have been updated upto and including this match.

The full standings can be viewed here : 18th January 2004

The next match will be on 20th January 2004 between India and Zimbabwe.

PY

International Coach
My meteoric drop is continuing, darn me opening my mouth and boasting about when I was 3rd :(

314 members. Wow, you're in the bottom half ;)

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
My meteoric rise continues from last position 10 days ago to 10th position as on 18th january. Now i am aiming for the top position.
NO ONE CAN STOP ME.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PY

International Coach
I think I'm right in saying that Drakes was in the top 10 wicket-takers of 2003.

And of course, I was short of points. :D