• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clarification Needed

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi,

I have a question regarding Fantasy Cricket.
One can substitute a player after 7 days.

Suppose I don't make any substitution for 2 weeks or 3 weeks, will I be able to make 2 or 3 substitutions at once after, say, 3 weeks?

Thanks.

Bazza

International 12th Man
No, you will be able to make one substitution, and then you must wait 7 days before you may make another. Sorry. :)

Rich2001

International Captain
QuickFire said:
Hi,

I have a question regarding Fantasy Cricket.
One can substitute a player after 7 days.

Suppose I don't make any substitution for 2 weeks or 3 weeks, will I be able to make 2 or 3 substitutions at once after, say, 3 weeks?

Thanks.
Nope as Bazza said it is just after 7 days the transfer window will open to allow trades, if you decide not to use it stright away that's fine. As soon as you do the 7 day timer will be reset.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Thanks a lot Rich 2001 and Bazza..

I think it will be better if you allow certain number of substitutions to be carried out per month without any time or day restriction. Lets say, you may allow 5 substitutions per month or so. That way it will be easy for the players involved to make the substitutions. There won't be any worries for time or such..

Just a suggesstion..:)

Bazza

International 12th Man
You suggestion will be noted and considered.

If you are having trouble keeping track of when you can make a substitution, just log in and this info will be available. Also you will get an email reminder to the address you registered with shortly before you can make a change. :)