• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adding a Team

Rich2001

International Captain
Fantasy Cricket Members,

This is just a quick reminder to all managers, if you wish to get fully involded in Cricket Web's Fantasy Cricket you need to 'Add a Team' in addition just to signing up.

Currently our records show that 50+ members have completed the sign up part but haven't actually added a team to their account.

If you are one of these people there is no need to worry as the first points scoring game doesn't start until the 3rd of Jan 2004 so you still have time to submit, before you will need to play catch up.

To 'Add a Team' simply log into your account as normal and on the right hand menu is the 'Add a Team' link, click on that and follow the on screen prompts.

If you have any trouble or just need a bit of a hand feel free to contact a member of the Cricket Web team either by:

- E-mailing the team at fantasycricket@cricketweb.net

- The Feedback Form on the Fantasy Cricket section of the site. (http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/feedback.php)

- Or finally leave a post here and someone will reply ASAP

The Cricket Web Team

ethos

Cricket Spectator
Can someone please tell me when the competition starts and finishes?

*edit* Sorry, just realised it is already going. :yes:

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
James said:
Limit is one team per user account.
james, somehow i managed to add two teams for the current competition, one called 'the pineapples' and one called 'andyc's team...' the first one, the pineapples, has no players in it and was a result of my internet messing up. is it possible for it to be deleted?

James

Cricket Web Owner
andyc said:
james, somehow i managed to add two teams for the current competition, one called 'the pineapples' and one called 'andyc's team...' the first one, the pineapples, has no players in it and was a result of my internet messing up. is it possible for it to be deleted?
Done :)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Add a team, nothing is stopping you.

The next competition will be added within the next couple of days as well.

desireuben

Cricket Spectator
Error in the system

Hi, I found something weired.. When i tried to add a team, i got an error that the team with that name already exist. But when i checked all the teams for the tournament i was trying to add a team for, there was no team with name i was trying to make..Infact the name of the team i was trying to add, was the same name that i used for previous tournament..and the system actually doesnt differentiate between teamsof current tournament and team name for previous tournaments.

Rich2001

International Captain
desireuben said:
Hi, I found something weired.. When i tried to add a team, i got an error that the team with that name already exist. But when i checked all the teams for the tournament i was trying to add a team for, there was no team with name i was trying to make..Infact the name of the team i was trying to add, was the same name that i used for previous tournament..and the system actually doesnt differentiate between teamsof current tournament and team name for previous tournaments.
Yep unfortunatly at the momment you can't re-use team names, we are currently looking at Fantasy Cricket and how we plan to improve it in the comming months so this could be something we can look at.

damo22

Cricket Spectator
messed up!!!!!

i was wondering if u accidnetly modified the rong player is it possible to be able to change that b4 the next game commences or u must put up wif it and live wif the mistake

Rich2001

International Captain
damo22 said:
i was wondering if u accidnetly modified the rong player is it possible to be able to change that b4 the next game commences or u must put up wif it and live wif the mistake
What player are you refering to?