• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question.

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
i can chuck a couple of pennies in your directiona s an offer ;) but hey, that must be worth quite a bit down under :P

Rich2001

International Captain
Scribbller said:
The code is easy to make just requires alot of pain.
I guess 'Easy' is very much dependent on your ablities of coding in PHP, mySQL database and HTML.

But as Scribbller said it requires alot of time and pain too. Obviously you guys/girls only see your team bit, but alot of time was spent on the Admin side of things and the 20-40 pages that section has alone :)

NikhilN

International Regular
I guess 'Easy' is very much dependent on your ablities of coding in PHP, mySQL database and HTML.
ya and i dont know anything about PHP or mySQL or even HTML

Rich2001

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Not to forget the extensive work put in on the valuation process!
Hehe yes a fine effort by the co-ordinator to organize that section, you did well :)

Just a shame you wasn't around when I had to enter all 290 players and all the rest of the player information :(

James

Cricket Web Owner
Ok james please let me know if you sell it cause I will be intrested in buying it
I'd only consider selling it if you offered quite a LOT of money. We didn't spend 2 solid months creating it for other sites to be running the exact same thing.

The code is easy to make just requires alot of pain.
LOL - you make that comment on what exactly :yawn:

Just a shame you wasn't around when I had to enter all 290 players and all the rest of the player information
You enjoyed that I thoght Rich :lol: ;)

NikhilN

International Regular
how much is a "LOT"? i can only pay in usd and if you are thinking of going into the 100's then forget it

James

Cricket Web Owner
sachintendulkar said:
how much is a "LOT"? i can only pay in usd and if you are thinking of going into the 100's then forget it
Would definately be going into the 100's.

It took 2 solid months of work with 24,000 lines of code.