• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Mail Reminders

Rich2001

International Captain
Hey All

Last Night we added a new funtion to the Fantasy Cricket where as your team nears a transfer period the database will e-mail you quick reminder to let you know. Is is just incase you plain forgot about a team change or if you don't get on as much as some users (Or don't visit CW offten) and unaware of the dates etc you will still know about it.

Hope this helps :)

Richard / James

Rich2001

International Captain
marc71178 said:
It certainly did!
That's good to hear Marc, obviously it's going to be very helpful for most, however we know that some people might find it annoying, but at the end of the day how long does it take to press delete mail? and you will only recive the e-mail a few days before each transfer period, so it's not like it's every day, and basically we feel the need out weighs the annyoing so it won :saint:

Rich2001

International Captain
sachintendulkar said:
didnt get a e-mail yet
That's because by my records you didn't add a team until the 26th Dec, therfore your next modifcation date isn't until the 2nd of Jan 2004... which is still 6 days away so your not going to recive a e-mail saying that a transfer is allowed now.

Like I say you only recive a e-mail if the transfer is close by as in you can make a transfer:

• Today
  • Tommorow
  • 2 Days Time

It really would be annoying to recive a e-mail everyday :(

Oh and Sachin just seen your Sig and I approve of that first one ALOT :D

Rich2001

International Captain
You are all obviously need of some help :P

Don't worry Kent will put you out of your pain nice and quickly in 2004!

Actually who do you support PY, you never actually said I don't think.... Or OMG you wasn't actually being serious there was you, nah you couldn't have been :lol:

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
PY is an Essex boy, born and bred, it pains me to say.
:saint:

The finished article from Colchester Royal (I think) Maternity Home :D:D:D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
PY is an Essex boy, born and bred, it pains me to say.
That makes the fact he just spent a couple of days within 5 minutes of me without telling me much more bearable! ;)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
No unplanned pregnancies, just more problems atually gatting out of the place. Jam after jam after jam. They even took the P on Have I got news for you? the other day.

One more point, have you ever visited Chelmsford?