Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: First Impressions

  1. #16
    Cricket Web Vice Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    7,190
    Originally posted by James
    Forgot about the VB series
    And South Africa v West Indies by the looks of things - Lets not even mention NZ vs SA or Aus v SL then :saint:

  2. #17
    Cricket Web Owner James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    23,646
    Originally posted by Rich2001
    And South Africa v West Indies by the looks of things - Lets not even mention NZ vs SA or Aus v SL then :saint:
    Cheers mate. I can always count on you for support :rolleyes:

    I'll blame it on you though Rich for always sending me too many emails and making me do 10 things at once

  3. #18
    Cricket Web Vice Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    7,190
    Originally posted by James
    Cheers mate. I can always count on you for support :rolleyes:

    I'll blame it on you though Rich for always sending me too many emails and making me do 10 things at once
    Haha pass the buck!

    You know deep down you like me really :P - NZ actually have about 10 ODI's so you wont do to badly

  4. #19
    Cricket Web Owner James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    23,646
    Originally posted by Rich2001
    Haha pass the buck!

    You know deep down you like me really :P - NZ actually have about 10 ODI's so you wont do to badly
    After all the work you've done how could I not. Damn - I can't hide the truth

    With Mr. Ponting having picked a Bangladesh, England and a West Indian player at least I won't finish last :saint:


  5. #20
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago (Trinidad)
    Posts
    36,795
    I'm sticking with my West Indians, but I'm dumping Flintoff. :P
    Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."


  6. #21
    Cricketer Of The Year Blewy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Your house
    Posts
    9,964
    Well i think the 1st change for my side will be Kirtley and Flintoff, for Indian and either a Kiwi or a SA

  7. #22
    International Debutant V Reddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hyderabad,India
    Posts
    2,550
    If India and Pakistan suddenly play a series in Feb then will that series come into the list of matches?

  8. #23
    Cricket Web Vice Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    7,190
    Originally posted by vishnureddy
    If India and Pakistan suddenly play a series in Feb then will that series come into the list of matches?
    Certianly will Vishnureddy - You might get your very own special little spot for that series too if you ask nicley
    Last edited by Rich2001; 23-12-2003 at 12:01 PM.

  9. #24
    International Debutant V Reddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hyderabad,India
    Posts
    2,550
    Originally posted by Rich2001
    You might get your very own special little spot for that series too if you ask nicley
    What's that , Rich????

  10. #25
    Cricket Web Vice Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    7,190
    Originally posted by vishnureddy
    What's that , Rich????
    Basically we will be running comps along side the main T&N Cup where we just take a series or a special event (ICC, WC etc) and you just need to select players for that particular series.

  11. #26
    International Debutant V Reddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hyderabad,India
    Posts
    2,550
    Originally posted by Rich2001
    Basically we will be running comps along side the main T&N Cup where we just take a series or a special event (ICC, WC etc) and you just need to select players for that particular series.
    Cool. Does that mean you are thinking of making that series as a special event :saint:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •