• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Cricket: Returns

Rich2001

International Captain
Welcome Back! - It's been a long time coming but the long awaited return of Cricket Web's Fantasy Cricket has finally returned to your screens, and hopefully like all of us on the Cricket Web team you will understand that the long wait has been well worth it, with the game returning bigger and better than ever before, stacked full of new ideas and features for you all to enjoy.

Cricket Web's Fantasy Cricket to start with will be only involving One Day International cricket but if you all enjoy and get involved in this version we may look to expand the game at some stage in the future.

For more information and to sign up to Cricket Web's Fantasy Cricket competition, please visit the link below.

Fantasy Cricket

The Cricket Web Team

Rich2001

International Captain
Good Stuff guys... good luck, but not as much as me ok!

Not sure what was up with that Liam, but it's all working for you now... like I said on MSN I will get James to remove all the info for those ones that didn't work so you can change all the info to the bits you want etc

Richard

James

Cricket Web Owner
Well done Amit - good to have another person join :)

Tell your friends about Fantasy Cricket as well! We're really hoping for Fantasy Cricket to take off on Cricket Web :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Some interesting team names - who has the famous cricketing nation of Croatia? (who, incidentally, were thrashed by Norway in their last encounter)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've been trying to rally as many cricket fans as I can off the Broncos HQ's forum. Two so-far (I think).

My team is 'Wright's Winners'

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah i've posted on the West Tigers Official Forum, The League unlimited forum and also on my clubs official forum..

Hopefully that brings in a few

Rich2001

International Captain
Blewy said:
Yeah i've posted on the West Tigers Official Forum, The League unlimited forum and also on my clubs official forum..

Hopefully that brings in a few
A guy with the name John Hodgson has just signed up saying he heard about it from you Blewy :)