• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big bash injury

Shaaf88

Cricket Spectator
Hello Mr.James,

I need to inform u that Marlon Samuels of Melbourne renegades is out of big bash 2 due to eye injury and he is replaced by Alex Hales of England.so i request you to please give free transfers for marlon Samuels....Thank you

Wazzu

Cricket Spectator
Yes i totally agree with shaaf88, Marlon Samuels is my captain and iam out of transfers, so i too request to give free transfers for marlon samuels.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It looks like this has already been done.

Please kindly raise a Support Ticket with these types of requests as it will ensure a more prompt response.