• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scoring for Mascheranas - Kolkata Vs Punjab

Gagzi

Cricket Spectator
Dimitri Mascheranas has 49 points given to him today however by my calculations it's supposed to be 29 (9 runs, 10 for catch and 10 for economy). Could you double check this score and ensure that it's not just me going mad as on your updates page it has 49.

If I'm correct could you please update the score to 29 please. Thanks. :D

Gagzi

Cricket Spectator
Dimitri Mascheranas has 49 points given to him today however by my calculations it's supposed to be 29 (9 runs, 10 for catch and 10 for economy). Could you double check this score and ensure that it's not just me going mad as on your updates page it has 49.

If I'm correct could you please update the score to 29 please. Thanks. :D
Thanks for making this change so quickly however it doesn't seem to have been taken off of team totals? It has been removed off of the player but the team total is still the same?

Is there a lag or wait time for this?