• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

request regarding points summary.

zabbu3

Cricket Spectator
Please give some bonus point for the bowler who bowls a maiden over. because bowling a maiden over in t20 match is a really big thing.
thanks!

Wazzu

Cricket Spectator
I'm totally agreed by zabbu3, atleast 15 or 20 pts should be given as a bonus for bowling a maiden over in a t20 game.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for the suggestion guys. We'll keep that in mind for consideration for the next release.

npk007

Cricket Spectator
I'm totally agreed by zabbu3, atleast 15 or 20 pts should be given as a bonus for bowling a maiden over in a t20 game.
I agree. Maiden i T20 match should be awarded. Also a 2 run bonus for T20 would be nice.