Cricket Player Manager
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Cricket - Indian T20 Tournament 2012

Fantasy Cricket - Indian T20 Tournament 2012

We have opened up our competition for the upcoming Indian Premier League which is named Indian T20 Tournament 2012 with all the squads and schedule having been confirmed and as always it is 100% free to join a Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket competition.

It starts on 8th April and runs through to the 28th May.

For those of you that are new to the Fantasy Cricket concept, we would suggest you have a read through our Game Guide which explains everything to you.

Once you are ready to go, head on in and Register and don't forget it costs you absolutely nothing! If you have registered in the past for Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket or Cricket Web CW Games, you can login to your account through the Fantasy Cricket frontpage.

If you have any questions or problems, please log a Helpdesk call. Please let us know if you notice any missing players from the selectable list so they can be added.

Specific Details of the Competition

* Free no cost modifications until 4th April.

* 200 modifications allowed once the competition starts

* A captaincy change will cost four modifications. As explained on the Game Guide page, your captain earns you double points, but you also lose double points.

* Details on how you score points can be found on the Points Summary page.

Cricket Spectator
    Join the IPL public league
    The league pin is 1332389657

Cricket Spectator

No Tamim Iqbal in players list

Can you please update the players list?

Tamim Iqbal is added.

Please log a Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket Helpdesk ticket next time which will ensure a more prompt response.

Cricket Spectator

A few questions

Hi James,

New to the site and getting all my friends and colleagues to join up here. A few questions for you.

Do you have no points scoring for Man of The Match awards? That would be a good addition and do you not double up the Man of The Match award points or are you going with Captain only?

It would be an interesting change to see if it were possible.

Also if we are in a league of our own where will I be able to see the rankings of our own league and also will I be able to view the teams of my friends/colleagues to do some scouting etc?

Please let me know.

Regards

Gagzi

Hi Gagzi,

Thanks for your interest.

No, there is no Man of the Match points given.

Yes, if you create a private competition for all your friends to join, you will be able to see your position within that competition as well as overall. In terms of viewing other players teams, that is down to each individual as they have the option of making their team viewable or not.

I made a team but went to join a league and got this message -

''HTTP 404 Not Found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please let James Nixon know of the link you followed to get here.

You can now continue surfing around the Cricket Web site.'' ?...
    http://irishcricketblog.blogspot.com/ please drop by and visit my blog :)...

Wait I think I joined ''1332389657'' now. Did a team called Joyce'sCoverDrive just join?...

Cricket Spectator

Transfers on days with 2 games

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Hi Gagzi,

Thanks for your interest.

No, there is no Man of the Match points given.

Yes, if you create a private competition for all your friends to join, you will be able to see your position within that competition as well as overall. In terms of viewing other players teams, that is down to each individual as they have the option of making their team viewable or not.
    Can you confirm that transfers aren't allowed in between matches where there are two matches on the same day? Or has this been changed now? Basically we should cater for both games at start of day?

Regards

Gagan

Cricket Spectator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagzi View Post
    Can you confirm that transfers aren't allowed in between matches where there are two matches on the same day? Or has this been changed now? Basically we should cater for both games at start of day?

Regards

Gagan
    I have this question too.. SInce there will be 2 IPL matches in a day. can we not change after first game starts so the pending changes become active for second game. Please clarify if we have to change at beginning of the day for both games.

Yes that's correct guys. You can't change your team in between matches as we believe it to be unfair to people of other timezones.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishOpener View Post
    Wait I think I joined ''1332389657'' now. Did a team called Joyce'sCoverDrive just join?...
    I was just able to successfully join that private competition.

Try again, or check your Main Menu where you should see the competition.

I'm part of ''Indian T20 Tournament 2012'' & ''Indian premier league'' the first one has 1686 people in it and the other 28. Does that sound correct?...

Cricket Spectator
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Yes that's correct guys. You can't change your team in between matches as we believe it to be unfair to people of other timezones.
    That is really bad!!!! Basically if there are two matches on the same day, I can't replace the 1st match players for the second one? This seems to be a big limitation!!!!! I'm not sure if I understand being fair with different timezones. What ever zone they are in, they have time until the beginning of the match to modify. Should be same as the 1st match...
    Last edited by thesearethe11; 04-04-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Cricket Spectator

Updates

When do you update the scores? There are a load of us that have come across from ESPNCricinfo and they used to update a few hours after matches. How long is the wait after a game on this site?

Regards

Gagzi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information