• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Modify team error

chandtara

Cricket Spectator
As always I wait for the toss before selecting my team. I am unable to make any transfers as the status is showing red? The game hasn't even started yet!

Wazzu

Cricket Spectator
Wt d hell is this ,
This is 2nd time happening in this series. I hav planned for past 1 day n wen d time came to change d players wt i see is d red light . Wt is this , cant u guys note down d correct time of d match ?

chandtara

Cricket Spectator
Did not have this problem in the first two games but going through the posts looks like I am not the only one that's been done over. Still it remains red and still the game has not started? Iv been trying this since 7:30am GMT!

chandtara

Cricket Spectator
Good job I kept refreshing to see it go green with 5 mins to go! I hope this subs take place for today's game now! Not a happy chappy.