• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Big Bash

Wazzu

Cricket Spectator
Well, hi mr.james
I love this fantasy cricket game,i recently started playin this game in nokia champions league and from tat day onwards i've became a fan of cricket web n i play all d series n i'm in love with fantasy game.As i am a serious cricket watcher i watch all d series around d globe n i like t20's very much. So plz i request u to add australian big bash tournament in your fantasy game competition which kicks off from dec 16. I'l b very much thankful to u if u do so. Thanks

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Yes, we are in fact hoping to do a FC series for the Big Bash this year :)

Marc is working on player rankings, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind some help Rob if your interested?