• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Handle Your Fantsy Cricket Leagues Carefully Otherwise Close Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

murtaza_nns

Cricket Spectator
There is still 30min left before the start of play between Aus and RSA. I log on and tried to change my team but transfer has been closed. This happened many times with me. Please pay attention otherwise close it.:@
I have made changes to my team before the start of play please make them affective for this match.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mate, I've been saying the same thing for years. It's a disgrace. Drop a Visitor Message to Adamc. He takes care of all this stuff.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Apologies Murtaza, the start time of the match was obviously missed by us and could have changed after we created the competition or was a typo at the time.

The Start Times of the Matches are listed on the Add Team, Modify Team, View Team, Competition Details screens.

And Benchmark - please don't play games in threads like this. Its completely un-necessary and not funny.

If you have any other questions Murtaza, please feel free to open a support ticket with us - http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/support/index.php

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apologies Murtaza, the start time of the match was obviously missed by us and could have changed after we created the competition or was a typo at the time.

The Start Times of the Matches are listed on the Add Team, Modify Team, View Team, Competition Details screens.

And Benchmark - please don't play games in threads like this. Its completely un-necessary and not funny.
To you maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.