Cricket Player Manager
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Cricket - Champions League Twenty20 2011 - Ready for your Team!

Fantasy Cricket - Champions League Twenty20 2011 - Ready for your Team!

The Fantasy Cricket competition for Champions League Twenty20 2011 has been created and is ready for the entry of your team. The Champions League Twenty20 involves club teams from India, Australia, England, South Africa, Sri Lanka, New Zealand and West Indies.

The Champions League Twenty20 starts on 19th September and finishes on 9th October.

For those of you that are new to the Fantasy Cricket concept, we would suggest you have a read through our Game Guide which explains everything to you. Remember once you create a team, you can even create your own mini competition exclusive to friends and family!

Once you are ready to go, head on in and Register and don't forget it costs you absolutely nothing! If you have registered in the past for Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket or Cricket Web CW Games, you can login to your account through the Fantasy Cricket frontpage.

Specific Details about the Competition

* Prizes will be announced within the next week or so.

* Free no cost modifications until 19th September.

* 100 modifications allowed once the competition starts

* A captaincy change will cost 5 modifications. As explained on the Game Guide page, your captain earns you double points, but you also lose double points.

* Details on how you score points can be found on the Points Summary page.

If you have any questions please feel free to lodge a support ticket.

jan
    Hi James, do I get it right that another registration apart from the forum one is required?
    Being here as user "jan" I must create another "jan" on the fantasy cricket page?

Thanks

Hi Jan, yes you need to create another account for Fantasy Cricket. You can't use your Forum registration.

Cricket Spectator
    Today I created my team before the start of 1st match of Champion League. Then before the start of second match and at the end of 2nd match I tried to change my team and all my transfers become pending for next day. How can I change my team for the 2nd match of the day? If I have to change it before the 1st match then it is not good because how I know the player I am choosing will play in second match or not as actual teams are announced after the toss?
    Last edited by murtaza_nns; 19-09-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Cricket Spectator
    Is there anyone who can reply?

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Because of the time scale of the tournament, there is no way you can change your team for the 2nd game of the day after play has started because results have to be entered before transfers are put through and there is now way that the team can guarantee putting the results in the small gap between games.
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Bruce Martin a higher grade than Bates? ITSTL
    Direbirds FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Wellington will win the whole thing next year. Mark my words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    I'll offer up my avatar to Athlai forever if Wellington wins the Champions League.
    President of T.I.T.S
    Tamim Is Talented Society

Not all rankings are going to be 100% correct (owing to not knowing every single player competing)

This was based on Martin's 27 wickets @ 21.88 whilst conceding 7.48 per over compared to Bates' 22 @ 26.04 whilst conceding 8.30.

Cricket Spectator
    Quote Originally Posted by marc71178 View Post
    Because of the time scale of the tournament, there is no way you can change your team for the 2nd game of the day after play has started because results have to be entered before transfers are put through and there is now way that the team can guarantee putting the results in the small gap between games.
    But many of the websites like Live Cricket Scores | Cricket news, statistics | ESPN Cricinfo, they offer to change player for the second match of the day then why you can't. They give the cut off time of each match and after that you can change your team for the next match. They update results within 30 to 60 minutes after the end of every match.

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by marc71178 View Post
    Not all rankings are going to be 100% correct (owing to not knowing every single player competing)

This was based on Martin's 27 wickets @ 21.88 whilst conceding 7.48 per over compared to Bates' 22 @ 26.04 whilst conceding 8.30.
    Martin has barely played any T20s for years.Didn't get a single start last season.

Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_nns View Post
    But many of the websites like Live Cricket Scores | Cricket news, statistics | ESPN Cricinfo, they offer to change player for the second match of the day then why you can't. They give the cut off time of each match and after that you can change your team for the next match. They update results within 30 to 60 minutes after the end of every match.
    As Marc said with the transfers. It's also to make it fair to all players from all time zones. As it's the middle of the night for people in Australia and New Zealand and during work hours for people in most other countries, this way no one gets an unfair advantage no matter where they're based.

Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_nns View Post
    They also employ people and pay them money to do it, makes things a bit easier. Now if James were prepared to pay me to work on Fantasy Cricket full time, I'd ensure all games were covered up to the minute, so long as he can match my current salary that is.

Cricket Spectator

Icon8

Its not good. I choose Jos Butler and he is not playing. How I can decide whom to transfer in and whom to transfer out for the 2nd match?

That is part of the skill of the competition, working out who is going to play.

Cricket Spectator

free modication for injury

Davey Jacobs of Mumbai Indians is injured and out of tournament.....so whn will i get 1 free modication for the same...????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information