• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Custom Fantasy League

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
Hey cricketweb.net. So I am putting together a private fantasy league between a couple of friends of mine, a lot of which know nothing at all about cricket but are still willing to try it out (god bless them). Thing is this league I am making is unlike any other because it's year-round, or at least it'll run until February. Now this is going to be a LOT of work, because this means the league is going to be done the way the old rotisserie baseball leagues were done: by hand. :wacko: Anyway I came up with basic rules that I will post, which is stage 1 of three. I am currently developing a player statistic document to use for draft (yes, you heard me, draft, as in we will draft out team's player) purposes. After that's done, I'm going to create a beginner's guide for those, mainly everyone else but me in the league, who don't know anything about cricket that will inform them on what everything means. This way everyone will go into the draft on level ground, or at least the most level ground as possible. Tell me what you think. I'm going to edit this OP by just copying and pasting the original Rules and Regs (it's like 2 pages in word) in here, but the player list is too long, so I will attach it later when it is complete. It is being complied thanks to the ICC's rankings and Cricinfo's Statsguru (which I tried for the first time last week and instantly fell in love with). Wish me luck, it's a lot of work in the beginning here.

Here's the Rules we'll be using:

2010-2011 Fantasy Cricket Rules + Regulations

Events to be Scored

Test Matches
England v Pakistan – 3rd + 4th Tests – August 2010
India v Australia – 1st + 2nd Tests – October 2010
India v New Zealand – 1st, 2nd, + 3rd Tests – November 2010
Pakistan v South Africa – 1st + 2nd Tests – November 2010
Sri Lanka v West Indies – 1st, 2nd, + 3rd Tests – November – December 2010
The Ashes – Australia v England – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, + 5th Tests – November 2010 – Janurary 2011
South Africa v India – 1st, 2nd, + 3rd Tests – December 2010 – January 2011

One Day Internationals

Sri Lanka Triangular Series – August 2010
England v Pakistan – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, + 5th ODIs – September 2010
India v Australia – 1st, 2nd, + 3rd ODIs – October 2010
Pakistan v South Africa – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, + 5th ODIs – October – November 2010
Australia v Sri Lanka – 1st, 2nd, + 3rd ODIs – November 2010
India v New Zealand – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, + 5th ODIs – November – December 2010
Sri Lanka v West Indies – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, + 5th ODIs – December 2010
South Africa v India – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, + 5th ODIs – January 2011
Australia v England – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, + 7th ODIs – January – February 2011

The ICC World Cup
All Australia Matches
All England Matches
All India Matches
All South Africa Matches
All Sri Lanka Matches
All West Indies Matches
All New Zealand Matches
All Pakistan Matches
All Bangladesh Matches

The Draft + Statistics

The draft will take place over Skype, or some other multi-chat network. All of the top 100 bowlers from the 9 test nations of England, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, India, South Africa, West Indies, Pakistan, New Zealand, and Australia will be available to draft. Each team will draft an amount of players to be determined at the time of the draft based on league participation. Each player will have their career Test and ODI numbers as well as an explanation of what each stat is. Each player will have an additional stat of “Games Scheduled to Play” as teams will play an uneven amount of games in the time span the fantasy league will take place in. Players will NOT be sorted into Bowler and Batting categories. This means that each fantasy owner can select the number of bowler specific, batting specific, and all-arounders that they want to make up their team. All players drafted will be responsible for acquire all statistics. The following statistics will be tracked in the fantasy league:

Batting Statistics

Runs Scored
Batting Average
Strike Rate
Fifties
Centuries
Fours Hit
Sixes Hit
Balls Faced
Catches Taken
Run Rate

Bowling Statistics

Overs Bowled
Maiden Overs
Wickets Taken
Runs Surrendered (Lowest Score is Better)
Economy
Strike Rate (Lower Score Is Better)
5-Wicket Innings
10-Wicket Matches for Tests
4-Wicket Matches in ODIs
Extras Bowled (Lowest Score is Better)

The League will use a Rotisserie Style scoring system. Results will be published as daily as possible where available and no more than every-three days (this is because they are being done by hand).

All other rules including trades are as follows:

All players dropped into Free-Agency shall go on waivers for 4 days, and will clear waivers at 9 PM EST on the 4th night.
All trades will be open for one week and will require the approval of the League Manager. At this time, league members may vote to approve or veto this trade, at which at the end of the week, if the trade does not acquire at least one more than half of the league's teams vetoes, then that trade shall be considered legal and approved.
The league will operate with no bench spots, and all players on the fantasy owners' teams shall be active at all times. The league will operate with 1 Injured Reserve spot which will allow players to place an injured player in that spot and allow that owner to acquire an additional player until the player originally place in the Injured Reserve spot is fully able to play.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sounds interesting but I probably need to re-read it a few times to get the entire picture.

Just a few things, no need for strike rate and run rate in the batting section as they are the same thing basically and what is the reason for having balls faced as it seems like people will be rewarded a few times for the same thing?

What types of points would you get for each category?

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
Sounds interesting but I probably need to re-read it a few times to get the entire picture.

Just a few things, no need for strike rate and run rate in the batting section as they are the same thing basically and what is the reason for having balls faced as it seems like people will be rewarded a few times for the same thing?

What types of points would you get for each category?
Couple of points. First I think you'd find that strike rate and run rate are quite different.

Strike rate is runs X 100 / balls faced while run rate is just runs scored / overs of balls faced. For example Doug Bollinger's Test Run Rate is: 2.08 while his strike rate is 34.71. I could remove run rate but I want even batting and bowling skills, so I'd have to axe a bowling stat. I guess I could drop 4-wicket innings, but I'd like to keep that for ODIs. Balls faced is a stat staying because it rewards batsmen for preserving their wicket.

To help with explaining, if you've ever done a fantasy baseball league, then this is built to function more like that than typical cricket fantasy leagues.

As for points the rules state it will be a rotisserie league.

I will work on finding another stat for the batsmen in replace of run rate.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Couple of points. First I think you'd find that strike rate and run rate are quite different.

Strike rate is runs X 100 / balls faced while run rate is just runs scored / overs of balls faced. For example Doug Bollinger's Test Run Rate is: 2.08 while his strike rate is 34.71. I could remove run rate but I want even batting and bowling skills, so I'd have to axe a bowling stat. I guess I could drop 4-wicket innings, but I'd like to keep that for ODIs. Balls faced is a stat staying because it rewards batsmen for preserving their wicket.

To help with explaining, if you've ever done a fantasy baseball league, then this is built to function more like that than typical cricket fantasy leagues.

As for points the rules state it will be a rotisserie league.

I will work on finding another stat for the batsmen in replace of run rate.
Hey bro, I know what a run rate and strike rate is... But if you are giving people points for batting run rate and batting strike rate, the persons will be rewarded twice for doing the same thing.

Batting Statistics

Runs Scored
Batting Average
Strike Rate
Fifties
Centuries
Fours Hit
Sixes Hit
Balls Faced
Catches Taken
Run Rate

Last edited:

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
Hey bro, I know what a run rate and strike rate is... But if you are giving people points for batting run rate and batting strike rate, the persons will be rewarded twice for doing the same thing.

Batting Statistics

Runs Scored
Batting Average
Strike Rate
Fifties
Centuries
Fours Hit
Sixes Hit
Balls Faced
Catches Taken
Run Rate
I know you know what it is, but you are correct so I removed run rate for batsmen and extras bowled for bowlers. I noticed, not to much surprise, that the higher the run rate was for a batter the higher his strike rate was too. No sense in having two of the same thing as you said.

EDIT: Changed draft policy so that each player is limited to drafted just 1 all-arounder and an even number of batsmen and bowler. Whether that number is 3 batsmen and 3 bowler and 1 all-arounder to make up the team or 2-2-1 instead depends on total participants, which is at 6 right now.

2nd EDIT: Removed Batting Average as a stat because of it's difficulty to track as well as 10-Wicket Matches because of their rarity.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think batting average will be pretty easy to track mate.

Just wondering what you'll do for players that are currently not ranked in the top 100? For example, Is Eoin Morgan there currently and someone like Usman Khawaja has the potential to debut soon while Stuart Clark who is in the rankings, isn't likely to play again for Australia.

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
I think batting average will be pretty easy to track mate.

Just wondering what you'll do for players that are currently not ranked in the top 100? For example, Is Eoin Morgan there currently and someone like Usman Khawaja has the potential to debut soon while Stuart Clark who is in the rankings, isn't likely to play again for Australia.
Yeah I was looking at the player problem too. While batting Average might not be too hard to track, it'll be somewhat difficult giving that I have to track each player's average through-out just the matches that we will be using for stats, which can get if anything more time consuming than it needs to be.

As for the players, I am using the contracted players list of the 9 test match nations as according to ESPN Cricinfo. On top of this are some players like Clark. Now if they don't have any current ICC ranking, they are not used, but players well ranked outside the Top 100 will be available to draft. I think on an approximation this league will have 185 players to choose from, so there should be plenty to go around.

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
Huh. Didn't want to double post but the bloody edit button disappeared on me. Anywho just updating saying that the draft list comes out tomorrow (now later tonight: 08/03/10). Should be good fun! Beginners Guide is due the day after. League Reg we're closing on the 7th, but we got a strong 9 people. Draft is on the 9th at 9 PM EST. Can't wait. Expect the draftable players stats sheet attached within the next 24 hours.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Cool. Your friends don't go on here do they? What players are you going to target?

Smart money would be on players from India (8 tests) England & Australia (7 tests each), and South Africa (5 tests, 10 ODIs) especially the players who play both Test and ODI.

Last edited:

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
Well players from all 9 test countries are available to draft. They are the contracted players who still play, so we have 162 players available for picking. I listed the matches each country is scheduled for play, so everyone has to figure those into their draft picks. No they don't go here. As for the player list it's attached. Ashame Bangladesh doesn't play more then 6 ODIs because each team is gonna draft 1 all arounder 1 wicket keeper 2 batsman and 2 bolwers. I'd fight like hell to have Shakib on my team, I think he's quite brilliant. But the lack of play means it's time to look elsewhere. There's plenty of good options. I'd like Sachin and DMPD for my batsman if I can, but I can totally settle for Ricky Ponting too. I'd fancy a bit of KP but he's been rubbish as of late. Bresnan's my 2nd favorite all-arounder but the bloody English don't play him nearly as enough as they should. Collingwood is my top all-around pick, or at least I hope him to be. I'm looking towards Graeme Swann for bowling. I also like Malinga and Ohja but those are more of the weaker picks for bolwers. Singh's not a bad all around pick in India. Vettori down in New Zealand's got great stats for an all arounder. Mark Boucher is my choice for WK. Him or de Villiers. I'm targeting Steyn for bowler no. 2. So yeah, there are plenty of options available.

EDIT: I am uploading the beginners guide. If you want to ya'll can look over it and see if I need to explain anything in more detail, though it's pretty beefy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
It's draft day today. I'll post the teams here for everyone to see how they all did. Feeling pretty good about it.

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
Draft is complete. Here are the team rosters:

Virginian Tennis Balls and Cooked Potatoes

All-Around: Virender Sehwag - India
Batsman #1: Graeme Smith - South Africa
Batsman #2: Rahul Dravid - South Africa
Bowler #1: James Anderson - England
Bowler #2: Mohammad Aamer - Pakistan
Wicket-Keeper: Mushfiqur Rahim - Bangladesh

Spuds of War

All-Around: Zaheer Khan - India
Batsman #1: Simon Katich - Australia
Batsman #2: Devon Smith - West Indies
Bowler #1: Umar Gul - Pakistan
Bowler #2: Sreesanth - India
Wicket-Keeper: HAPW Jayawardene - Sri Lanka

Cup O' Sox

All-Around: Paul Collingwood - England
Batsman #1: Tamim Iqbal - Bangladesh
Batsman #2: Michael Hussey - Australia
Bowler #1: Pragyan Ohja - India
Bowler #2: Jerome Taylor - West Indies
Wicket-Keeper: Kumar Sangakkara - Sri Lanka

Potato Therapists

All-Around: Jacques Kallis - South Africa
Batsman #1: Sachin Tendulkar - India
Batsman #2: Ramnaresh Sarwan - West Indies
Bowler #1: Mitchell Johnson - Australia
Bowler #2: Ajantha Mendis - Sri Lanka
Wicket-Keeper: Brendon McCullum - New Zealand

Knights of the Potato Tater Round Table

All-Around: Shane Watson - Australia
Batsman #1: Andrew Strauss - England
Batsman #2: Ian Bell - England
Bowler #1: Mohammed Asif - Pakistan
Bowler #2: Nathan Hauritz - Australia
Wicket-Keeper: Brad Haddin - Australia

Hashed Potatoes and Yams

All-Around: Harbhajan Singh - India
Batsman #1: Shivnarine Chanderpaul - West Indies
Batsman #2: Kevin Pietersen - England
Bowler #1: Graeme Swann - England
Bowler #2: Tim Southee - Australia
Wicket-Keeper: Denesh Radmin - West Indies

Mystical Forest Ninjas' Potatoes and Spuds

All-Around: Stuart Broad - England
Batsman #1: DPMD Jayawardene - Sri Lanka
Batsman #2: Ricky Ponting - Australia
Bowler #1: Doug Bollinger - Australia
Bowler #2: Dale Steyn - South Africa
Wicket-Keeper: AB de Villiers - South Africa

The Mashed Cabane

All-Around: Dwayne Bravo - West Indies
Batsman #1: Michael Clarke - Australia
Batsman #2: Cameron White - Australia
Bowler #1: Chris Martin - Australia
Bowler #2: Nuwan Kulasekara - Sri Lanka
Wicket-Keeper: Mark Boucher - South Africa

Flaming Potato Launchers

All-Around: Jesse Ryder - New Zealand
Batsman #1: Gautam Gambhir - India
Batsman #2: Eoin Morgan - England
Bowler #1: Saeed Ajmal - Pakistan
Bowler #2: Peter Siddle - Australia
Wicket-Keeper: Kamran Akmal - Pakistan

All other players not drafted are on waivers for 7 days. The wavier order is as follows:

1. Flaming Potato Lanuchers
2. The Mashed Cabane
3. Mystical Forest Ninjas' Potatoes and Spuds
4. Hashed Potatoes and Yams
5. Knights of the Potato Tater Round Table
6. Potato Therapists
7. Cup O' Sox
8. Spuds of War
9. Virginian Tennis Balls and Cooked Potatoes

Personally I'd like to think that the post-draft/pre-season rankings are:

9. Flaming Potato Launchers
8. The Mashed Cabane
7. Spuds of War
6. Potato Therapists
5. Knights of the Potato Tater Round Table
4. Hashed Potatoes and Yams
3. Virginian Tennis Balls and Cooked Potatoes
2. Cup O' Sox
1. Mystical Forest Ninjas' Potatoes and Spuds

What do you reckon the rankings are yourself, and what do you make of the teams/draft?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Spuds of War will get boiled in this comp picking Devon Smith as batsman number 2.

Mystical Forest Ninjas' Potatoes and Spuds looks sweet, probably early favourites.

I think Knights of the Potato Tater Round Table could go well due to a baked summer of matches involving Australia and England and Potato Therapists and Virginian Tennis Balls and Cooked Potatoes might surprise when the chips are down and take out the title.

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
Spuds of War will get boiled in this comp picking Devon Smith as batsman number 2.

Mystical Forest Ninjas' Potatoes and Spuds looks sweet, probably early favourites.

I think Knights of the Potato Tater Round Table could go well due to a baked summer of matches involving Australia and England and Potato Therapists and Virginian Tennis Balls and Cooked Potatoes might surprise when the chips are down and take out the title.
Yeah the Potato Therapists are also eyeing replacing their wicket keeper in Brendon McCullim with Dhoni from India and is dropping Sarwan for VVS Laxman once that move can go through thanks to waivers (all players not drafted go on waivers for a week).

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
Thought since it's been a while I'd update with the results as of last night (the Sri Lanka Tri Final has yet to be calculated into these but will be tomorrow, followed by the 4th Test of England v Pakistan). So without further ado, here are the standings:

Career Player Statistics

Virginian Tennis Balls + Cooked Potatoes

Virender Sehwag
Batting: 230 runs scored, 228 balls faced, 1 50s, 1 100s, 32 4s, 3 6s, 100.87 strike rate, 0 catches
---------------
Bowling: 4 overs, 0 maidens, 0 wickets, 22 runs surrendered, 5.50 Economy, Infinite strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws

James Anderson
Batting: 6 runs scored, 20 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 1 4s, 0 6s, 30.00 strike rate, 1 catch
---------------
Bowling: 38 overs, 11 maidens, 4 wickets, 118 runs surrendered, 3.11 Economy, 29.50 strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws

Spuds of War

No Stats Recorded

Cup O' Sox

Pragyan Ohja
Batting: 2 runs scored, 14 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 0 4s, 0 6s, 14.29 strike rate, 2 catches taken
---------------
Bowling: 19.1 overs, 0 maidens, 4 wickets, 94 runs surrendered, 4.90 Economy, 23.5 strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws

Kumar Sangakkara
Batting: 103 runs, 148 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 11 4s, 0 6s, 69.59 strike rate, 6 catches

Paul Collingwood
Batting: 8 runs, 17 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 1 4s, 0 6s, 47.06 strike rate, 1 catch
---------------
Bowling: 4 overs, 0 maidens, 0 wickets, 11 runs surrendered, 2.75 Economy, infinite strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws,

Potato Therapists

Ajantha Mendis
Bowling: 10 overs, 1 maiden over, 3 wickets taken, 36 runs surrendered, 3.60 Economy, 12.00 strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws

Andrew Strauss
Batting: 19 runs scored, 38 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 1 4s, 0 6s, 50.00 strike rate, 0 catches

Mohammed Asif
Batting: 8 runs scored, 25 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 1 4s, 0 6s, 32.00 strike rate, 0 catches
---------------
Bowling: 36 overs, 12 maidens, 3 wickets, 113 runs surrendered, 3.14 Economy, 37.67 strike rate, 0 4ws, 1 5ws

Hashed Potatoes and Yams

Tim Southee
Batting: 23 runs scored, 35 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 1 4s, 1 6s, 65.71 strike rate, 0 catches
---------------
Bowling: 16 overs, 2 maidens, 5 wickets, 90 runs surrendered, 5.63 Economy, 18.00 strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws

Kevin Pietersen
Batting: 29 runs scored, 74 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 5 4s, 0 6s, 32.00 strike rate, 0 catches

Graeme Swann
Batting: 14 runs scored, 33 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 3 4s, 0 6s, 42.42 strike rate, 2 catches
---------------
Bowling: 46 overs, 13 maidens, 7 wickets, 118 runs surrendered, 2.57 Economy, 16.86 strike rate, 1 4ws, 0 5ws

The Mystical Forest Ninjas' Potatoes + Spuds

DPMD Jayawardene
Batting: 101 runs scored, 129 balls faced, 1 50s, 0 100s, 6 4s, 1 6s, 78.29 strike rate, 1 catch

Stuart Broad
Batting: 54 runs scored, 94 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 8 4s, 0 6s, 57.45 strike rate, 0 catches
---------------
Bowling: 31 overs, 4 maidens, 2 wickets, 107 runs surrendered, 3.45 Economy, 53.5 strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws

The Mashed Cabane

KMDN Kulasekara
Batting: 29 runs scored, 33 balls, 0 50s, 0 100s, 3 4s, 1 6s, 87.88 strike rate, 1 catch
---------------
Bowling: 22.1 overs, 3 maidens, 3 wickets, 89 runs surrendered, 4.01 Economy, 29.7 strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws

The Flaming Potato Launchers

Eoin Morgan
Batting: 22 runs scored, 57 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 2 4s, 0 6s, 39.60 strike rate, 1 catch

Saeed Ajmal
Batting: 0 runs scored, 2 balls face, 0 50s, 0 100s, 0 4s, 0 6s, 0.00 strike rate, 0 catches
---------------
Bowling: 40.3 overs, 8 maidens, 5 wickets, 103 runs surrendered, 2.54 Economy, 20.6 strike rate, 1 4ws, 0 5ws

Kamran Akmal
Batting: 10 runs scored, 22 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 1 4s, 0 6s, 45.45 strike rate, 8 catches

Career Team Statistics

Virginian Tennis Balls and Cooked Potatoes

Batting: 256 runs scored, 293 balls faced, 1 50s, 1 100s, 35 4s, 3 6s, 87.37 strike rate, 1 catch
---------------
Bowling: 76 overs, 20 maidens, 10 wickets, 241 runs surrendered, 3.17 Economy, 24.1 strike rate, 0 4ws, 1 5ws

Spuds of War

Not Statistics Recorded

Cup O' Sox

Batting: 113 runs scored, 179 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 12 4s, 0 6s, 63.13 strike rate, 9 catches
---------------
Bowling: 23.1 overs, 0 maidens, 4 wickets, 105 runs surrendered, 4.53 Economy, 26.25 strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws

Potato Therapists

Bowling: 10 overs, 1 maiden, 3 wickets, 36 runs surrendered, 3.60 Economy, 12.00 strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws

Batting: 27 runs scored, 63 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 2 4s, 0 6s, 42.86 strike rate, 0 catches
---------------
Bowling: 36 overs, 12 maidens, 3 wickets, 113 runs surrendered, 3.14 Economy, 37.67 strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws

Hashed Potatoes and Yams

Batting: 66 runs scored, 142 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 9 4s, 1 6s, 46.48 strike rate, 2 catches
---------------
Bowling: 62 overs, 15 maidens, 13 wickets, 208 runs surrendered, 3.35 Economy, 16.00 strike rate, 2 4ws, 0 5ws

The Mystical Forest Ninjas' Potatoes and Spuds

Batting: 155 runs scored, 223 balls faced, 1 50s, 0 100s, 14 4s, 1 6s, 69.51 strike rate, 1 catch
---------------
Bowling: 31 overs, 4 maidens, 2 wickets, 107 runs surrendered, 3.45 Economy, 53.5 strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws

The Mashed Cabane

Batting: 29 runs scored, 33 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 3 4s, 1 6s, 87.88 strike rate, 1 catch
---------------
Bowling: 22.1 overs, 3 maidens, 3 wickets, 89 runs surrendered, 4.01 Economy, 29.7 strike rate, 0 4ws, 0 5ws

Flaming Potato Launchers

Batting: 32 runs scored, 81 balls faced, 0 50s, 0 100s, 3 4s, 0 6s, 39.51 strike rate, 9 catches
---------------
Bowling: 40.3 overs, 8 maidens, 5 wickets, 103 runs surrendered, 2.54 Economy, 20.6 strike rate, 1 4ws, 0 5ws

Rotisserie Points

Rank 1 – Virginian Tennis Balls and Cooked Potatoes

Runs Scored: 9, Balls Faced: 9, 50s: 8.5, 100s: 9, 4s: 9, 6s: 9, Batting Strike Rate: 8, Catches: 5, Overs: 9, Maidens: 9, Wickets: 8, Runs Surrendered: 1, Economy: 6, Bowling Strike Rate: 5, 4ws: 4, 5ws: 9

Total Points: 117.5

Rank 2 – Hashed Potatoes and Yams

Runs Scored: 6, Balls Faced: 6, 50s: 4, 100s: 4.5, 4s: 6, 6s: 7, Batting Strike Rate: 5, Catches: 7, Overs: 8, Maidens: 8, Wickets: 9, Runs Surrendered: 2, Economy: 5, Bowling Strike Rate: 7, 4ws: 9, 5ws: 4.5

Total Points: 98

Rank 3 – Flaming Potato Launchers

Runs Scored: 5, Balls Faced: 5, 50s: 4, 100s: 4.5, 4s: 4.5, 6s: 3, Batting Strike Rate: 3, Catches: 8.5, Overs: 7, Maidens: 6, Wickets: 7, Runs Surrendered: 6, Economy: 8, Bowling Strike Rate: 6, 4ws: 8, 5ws: 4.5

Total Points: 90

Rank 4 – The Mystical Forest Ninjas' Potatoes and Spuds

Runs Scored: 8, Balls Faced: 8, 50s: 8.5, 100s: 4.5, 4s: 8, 6s: 7, Batting Strike Rate: 7, Catches: 5, Overs: 5, Maidens: 5, Wickets: 2, Runs Surrendered: 4, Economy: 4, Bowling Strike Rate: 1, 4ws: 4, 5ws: 4.5

Total Points: 85.5

Rank 5 – Cup O' Sox

Runs Scored: 7, Balls Faced: 7, 50s: 4, 100s: 4.5, 4s: 7, 6s: 3, Batting Strike Rate: 6, Catches: 8.5, Overs: 4, Maidens: 1.5, Wickets: 6, Runs Surrendered: 5, Economy: 1, Bowling Strike Rate: 4, 4ws: 4, 5ws: 4.5

Total Points: 76.5

Rank 6 – The Mashed Cabane

Runs Scored: 4, Balls Faced: 3, 50s: 4, 100s: 4,5, 4s: 4.5, 6s: 7, Batting Strike Rate: 9, Catches: 5, Overs: 3, Maidens: 4, Wickets: 4, Runs Surrendered: 7, Economy: 2, Bowling Strike Rate: 3, 4ws: 4, 5ws: 4.5

Total Points: 70.5

Rank 7 – Knights of the Potato Tater Round Table

Runs Scored: 3, Balls Faced: 4, 50s: 4, 100s: 4.5, 4s: 3, 6s: 3, Batting Strike Rate: 4, Catches: 2, Overs: 6, Maidens: 7, Wickets: 4, Runs Surrendered: 3, Economy: 7, Bowling Strike Rate: 2, 4ws: 4, 5ws: 4.5

Total Points: 65

Rank 8 – Spuds of War

Runs Scored: 1.5, Balls Faced: 1.5, 50s: 4, 100s: 4.5, 4s: 1.5, 6s: 3, Batting Strike Rate: 1.5, Catches: 2, Overs: 1, Maidens: 1.5, Wickets: 1, Runs Surrendered: 9, Economy: 9, Bowling Strike Rate: 9, 4ws: 4, 5ws: 4.5

Total Points: 58.5

Rank 9 – Potato Therapists

Runs Scored: 1.5, Balls Faced: 1.5, 50s: 4, 100s: 4.5, 4s: 1.5, 6s: 3, Batting Strike Rate: 1.5, Catches: 2, Overs: 2, Maidens: 3, Wickets: 4, Runs Surrendered: 8, Economy: 3, Bowling Strike Rate: 8, 4ws: 4, 5ws: 4.5

Total Points: 56

A couple of free agent moves have been made or are waiting until the 4th test's conclusion to be processed, so I will post a roster update in a few days. Cheers.