• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pak vs England - Test Series. Missing players

huskerfan

Cricket Spectator
Stuart Broad is missing from the England players. Can the mods, please fix that? Thanks.

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No worries - just as a warning to all Fantasy Cricket players, James is away for the next 6 weeks or so and I'm in charge of the Fantasy Cricket while he's away. In the most part you shouldn't notice any drop off but bear in mind that I'm not entirely up to date with the software.

There may also be one or 2 times when results aren't as prompt as you're used to as I'm going to be away, but we've worked out that none of those times will correspond with transfer periods, so it should just be late results.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Quick question..

I have Yasir Hameed in my playing 11. He is not in the actual playing 11 however, as a sub he took a catch....first, are there any points for catches? if so, does he get any points as he is in my playing 11?

Thanks,