• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Africa v England Tests

James

Cricket Web Owner
4 match Test series between South Africa and England.

Competition Details

Modifications Allowed - 16
Captaincy Change - 4

Schedule

South Africa v England on 16-12-2009 08:30:00 at Centurion

South Africa v England on 26-12-2009 08:30:00 at Durban

South Africa v England on 03-01-2010 08:30:00 at Cape Town

South Africa v England on 14-01-2010 08:30:00 at Johannesburg

Cricket Web Forum Fans User Competition

Key - 1259322836

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hi mister Nixon, not sure any of those all-rounders will be playing in the first test:)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Once the South African squad gets selected, it should make for a few better selections :)

grecian

Once the South African squad gets selected, it should make for a few better selections :)
okey-doke. I'm just reeling from my humiliating performance in the one-day thing in the fantasy-thing. not good, in fact very poor:(

grecian

Umm, not to sure, I think I did quite well in the women's world cup, that would of been my best placing.