• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket - Champions Trophy Tournament

lrshukla

Cricket Spectator
What kind of bonus points could there be for fielding?
Taking 3 catches, 4 catches and 5 catches is considered a superb achievement, even for a wicket keeper. By not having bonus points for fielding, I reckon you are undermining the fielders. Disagree?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Taking 3 catches, 4 catches and 5 catches is considered a superb achievement, even for a wicket keeper. By not having bonus points for fielding, I reckon you are undermining the fielders. Disagree?
Don't really disagree or agree to be honest.

What we like to think we have is a simple easy to understand scoring system where you can easily follow a game and know the points you're earning without having to constantly refer to a scoring sheet to understand.

lrshukla

Cricket Spectator
Don't really disagree or agree to be honest.

What we like to think we have is a simple easy to understand scoring system where you can easily follow a game and know the points you're earning without having to constantly refer to a scoring sheet to understand.
You are already looking at the scoring sheet to check who took the catch or run out. 8-)

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
This time this will be mine..
I told I will win this and I won it

1st place goes to Richard Lee who finished on 1155 points and picks up a copy of International Cricket Captain 2009.

2nd place goes to Sirisha Manyam who finished on 1142 points and picks up a copy of International Cricket Captain 2009.

3rd place goes to Shahzad Iqbal who finished on 1130 points and picks up a copy of International Cricket Captain 2009.

4th place goes to Zarin Syed who finished on 1115 points and picks up a Cricket Web Basic T-Shirt.

5th place goes to Raghav Suryadevara who finished on 1111 points and picks up a Cricket Web Basic T-Shirt.

Raghav

I'm emailing all the winners over the course of the next hour or so.

Just been a bit tied up today with other things, sorry about the delay.
James, Did you had time to send the e-mail...

Just to let you know, I did not receive the e-mail!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hi Raghav, yes I sent an email to netrunrate @ gmail.com yesterday afternoon.

Check your spam folders.

It had a subject of "Congratulations - 5th Place in Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket Champions Trophy"

Raghav

Hi Raghav, yes I sent an email to netrunrate @ gmail.com yesterday afternoon.

Check your spam folders.

It had a subject of "Congratulations - 5th Place in Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket Champions Trophy"
Yeah, you are right James..

It is in the SPAM folder....

I replied to the email. Thanks