• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help me please!!!

qwertyqweras

Cricket Spectator
Hello- i was just logging on to modify me team BUT when i got on to my team- it says that i have got 0 points and made no modifications. Basically, it has reset everything. I am very shocked as i registered my team ages ago.

In fact- i was on 1165 points and made 22 modifications. So please can someone please help!

I have been a memeber of this site for nearly 2 years and nothing like this has ever happened to me before.

Thanks

Last edited:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I'm not sure what the answer to your problem is, but I've moved your thread to the Fantasy Cricket forum.