• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty20 Transfer Windows

Prits9

Cricket Spectator
When can transfers be actioned/window times (GMT)? Before the first match or is there a window of opportunity before the second game too?

I have Kallis as my captain and i have heard he is being rested in the evening game, can i make the transfer later in the day or do i have to do it before the first game at 12.30pm?

Example:

First game - transfers before 12.30pm (GMT)?
Evening Game - transfers 4.00pm - 5.15pm (GMT)?

Athlai

Not Terrible
No you can only change your team at the beginning and end of the day. Otherwise its unfair to players on the otherside of the world unable to change their teams in that gap window.