• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No points given

rockhead163

Cricket Spectator
In the india game last night made two changes just as the toss was been made so still 20 mins before the game. The message then said the transfers were successful and the main menu screen showed that they were pending as they had done on previous nights but when checked this morning it shows the tranfers had happened as the balance remaining had changed, but there were no points awarded for the two changes. If the changes were not accepted then why is the balanced changed this meaning two wasted subs?

rockhead163

Cricket Spectator
James i have ticketed the board and as yet no response, i know there are times zones so will be waiting with anticipation but as you wil understand on a mini league and a small prize found going on the final placing it's vitally important to recieve all points for all changes when no cheating is going on.

James

Cricket Web Owner
James i have ticketed the board and as yet no response, i know there are times zones so will be waiting with anticipation but as you wil understand on a mini league and a small prize found going on the final placing it's vitally important to recieve all points for all changes when no cheating is going on.
All support tickets are showing responded to right now. What tracking ID did you get?

What I'm guessing is the problem in your case is that you made that change once the first game of the day had started. As per the message on the Modify Team page, once the first game starts in the day, any changes you make go to pending and don't get actioned until the end of the day.

rockhead163

Cricket Spectator
James

i stupidly didn't write the number down so i cant give you the number, i have had no response on the email either, if i send the enquiry through again will this be picked up again.

Cheers
Nik

James

Cricket Web Owner
No worries Nik, you should receive an automated email with details once you log it.

Hope the above covered it off for you in this case.

rockhead163

Cricket Spectator
James

I have reposted the enquiry form and have a new key number it is:WMVJR33A33 If you could see that this is rectified i would be most grateful and more importantly top of our mini league8-)

rockhead163

Cricket Spectator
james

Thanks for your reply saying about the times where it goes to pending automatically, this i can understand but still there are no points given after the updates? Enquiry WMVJR33A33 will show the wording. Question is if they are not acceptable changes do i get the subs back or will the points be added as they said pending but never updated?

Cheers
Nik

James

Cricket Web Owner
Please respond in the ticket, it makes it hard to keep track of it if you're asking the same thing here and through the support system.

No if you pending changes have gone through, they can be reversed.