• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cant change Chris Gayle

cagedcactus

Cricket Spectator
this is no good. I have Chris Gayle, who is injured, and I have no way to replace him because I have reached max. 60 changes with captain taking 6, isnt nearly good enough.

James

Cricket Web Owner
You've reached max 60 changes already! Wow!

If Gayle gets ruled out of the tournament you'll be able to change him for free :)

cagedcactus

Cricket Spectator
James, many thanks for reply.
Chris Gayle was my captain, and he didnt play today's game.
I am sure he is not out of tournament, and will play in super 8.
Does that mean I lose out on today's game?

James

Cricket Web Owner
No worries at all.

Yes that means you miss out on the game today because he didn't play.

TITIT

Cricket Spectator
vice captain

There should be a vice captain in the game who scores normal points but when captain is not playing in the game due to injuries or other reason vice captain should took the charge and score double points and when captain comes back in next game vice captain comes normal player and scores normal points.