• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Competitions/Tournaments

foruandr

Cricket Spectator
As a newbie to fantasy cricket, I would like to ask why is it that we can't tournaments that don't stop? What I mean is, as well as having fantasy versions of real series, why don't you have an alternate tournament where you can choose any current player you like and play whenever you like against fellow competitors? Personally, I think it is a good idea, but I would would like to know your opinions as well on this matter.

P.S. If you are actually reading this, thanks, for paying attention to a newbie player and his opinions.

James

Cricket Web Owner
As a newbie to fantasy cricket, I would like to ask why is it that we can't tournaments that don't stop? What I mean is, as well as having fantasy versions of real series, why don't you have an alternate tournament where you can choose any current player you like and play whenever you like against fellow competitors? Personally, I think it is a good idea, but I would would like to know your opinions as well on this matter.

P.S. If you are actually reading this, thanks, for paying attention to a newbie player and his opinions.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by the forum and give your thoughts :)

That's an interesting idea and one that we haven't considered, or has been suggested before.

We're close to releasing version three of our Fantasy Cricket Software which includes some improvements, but we'll bear your suggestion in mind for a future releas.

foruandr

Cricket Spectator
Competitons/Tournaments

2 things. 1. Thank you times 1000 for responding to my post and 2. I am genuinely surprised that no-one has suggested that. I would have thought there was at least one person before me who asked that, but, as you said, no-one has, until now.

P.S. Thanks for replying.