Thread: Doubt

Doubt

the leader of global asia cup Team Name: Raghav

his captain is kumar sanga with 255 points, even my captain is sanga but its showing only 246 points for my captain. what is wrong with my captain.

my team id is

look forward to your reply,

cheers!!!

I've just checked and other people have more points than Raghav for Sangakkara also.

It comes down to modifications and people changing their captaincy more than once.

In the next release of the software, you'll be able to track this and see it in a more obvious way. Details of this will be released later.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I've just checked and other people have more points than Raghav for Sangakkara also.

It comes down to modifications and people changing their captaincy more than once.

In the next release of the software, you'll be able to track this and see it in a more obvious way. Details of this will be released later.
    Hi James,

Tks a lot for the reply, I just checked all the available public view teams, no one has more than 246pts for sangakara except Raghav, sanga scored total 123.

I also feel that Raghav's team is getting more modifications than anyone.(I have close watch on his team changes, every match he is changing players, at least 2 players per match, has he got 30 mods?) may be its a bug or something I don't know.

Anticipating your reply,

cheers!!!

Hi there,

There are 4 other teams with more points than Raghav for that particular position. These teams are private and hence you can't see them.

In regard to Raghav's team again, I've checked his log, and there's nothing out of the ordinary in there.

I just noticed that Raghav made nearly 5 changes to his team for todays match. just now he selected misbha, hours back it was malik, very smart. Is it only 15mods available for this compitation or more, I have got only 15. how about Raghav(is he a staff here). pls advise.

hi james, i did heard some users in my private compitation saying, after the two matches of asia cup they find their modifications intact even though they made few changes to the team. hows this possible. (there was no replacements / injuries all players were available in their team).

Quote Originally Posted by taxi11 View Post
    I just noticed that Raghav made nearly 5 changes to his team for todays match. just now he selected misbha, hours back it was malik, very smart. Is it only 15mods available for this compitation or more, I have got only 15. how about Raghav(is he a staff here). pls advise.
    No, he isn't a staff member. A visitor just like yourself.

The modifications for today's game were locked 10 minutes ago.

hi james, i did heard some users in my private compitation saying, after the two matches of asia cup they find their modifications intact even though they made few changes to the team. hows this possible. (there was no replacements / injuries all players were available in their team).
    Hmm, that's very strange, haven't heard that one before, and we haven't had any bug reports in quite a while now, as the last changes to the software we made last year now.

It's something I don't have a straight answer for I'm sorry, and is something I'll need to investigate further, which is difficult for us to do without details to go off.

As I mentioned briefly above, we have re-written the entire modifications code for the next release which is 2/3 weeks away from being released. This changes the way modifications are dealt with completely, and it logs far more information than what it does now.

International Vice-Captain Raghav's Avatar
    I have got 15 modifications....
    I am not a CW staff member....
    I selected Misbah just 30 mins before the match....
    I made only three modifications today...
    I have got three more left..
    more importantly i did not change my captain..(that saves me 3 modifications)

Any questions?
    Last edited by Raghav; 02-07-2008 at 06:56 AM.
    Supported Indian Cricket from 1992-2000 (till the match fixing scandal)

Long Live Test Cricket

@james, you can see above Raghav said he did not change his captain Sangakara, he got 255pts. even I did not change my captain sanga but he got only 246pts. I am not fighting for points here I just wanted to bring this to your attention. tks a lot for your reply, will look forward for more updates on CW for coming compitations.

@Raghav,
    no more questions for you, I had few confusions, already sorted out with James.
    your team is playing well, keep going. best of luck.

cheers!!!

@james, you can see above Raghav said he did not change his captain Sangakara, he got 255pts. even I did not change my captain sanga but he got only 246pts. I am not fighting for points here I just wanted to bring this to your attention. tks a lot for your reply, will look forward for more updates on CW for coming compitations.

@Raghav,
    no more questions for you, I had few confusions, already sorted out with James.
    your team is playing well, keep going. best of luck.

cheers!!!
    Thanks a lot...my team really going well.. expecting to win from here

Quote Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
    Thanks a lot...my team really going well.. expecting to win from here
    Congrats Raghav, you finished 2nd in Global compi.

I ended up 22nd position, but I won my private competition with 2nd position. It was really a nice compi, had so much fun. thanks a lot to James and party. keep up the good work guys.

cheers!!!

Congrats Raghav, you finished 2nd in Global compi.

I ended up 22nd position, but I won my private competition with 2nd position. It was really a nice compi, had so much fun. thanks a lot to James and party. keep up the good work guys.

cheers!!!
    Thanks man

Thread Information