• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join England v NZ - ODIs

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Sunil, Currently I am at second position in overall CW Fantasy rankings and first in our league...

Its going well till noww.. two matches to go,...

Raghav

With Collingwood banned will there be a free modification or punishment for us too?
Is he banned for this series? I dont think so....

If he banned to play next ODI... we will get free modification..

No punishment for us. dont worry

By the way, I am first in Asia Cup series at present.. overally...

sunilreddy

Banned

No punishment for us. :sadwalk: :cry: :wallbash:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

He's banned.

Raghav

I am really happy to get 1st place in this competition. This is the first time I am getting the 1st place in the overall rankings of CW. I got 2nd and 3rd however, this win is special as I got this on birthday.

I take this as CW gift on my birthday...

Thanks a lot!

Rich2001

International Captain
I am really happy to get 1st place in this competition. This is the first time I am getting the 1st place in the overall rankings of CW. I got 2nd and 3rd however, this win is special as I got this on birthday.

I take this as CW gift on my birthday...

Thanks a lot!
Congratulations!

A top effort there in a series that was pretty evenly matched between the sides :happy: