• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPLT20 Tournament

devil2ash

Cricket Spectator
I have started a new tournament and am willing to let anyone join into my tournament, please e-mail me at, devil2ash@gmail.com.

And i will send you a request at the e-mail that you sent me the request from.

E-mail heading: IPLT20 Tournament
Text: Your Name and E-mail

Or alternatively, just enter this code :
Into the User Comp - Join Link

Last edited:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I have started a new tournament and am willing to let anyone join into my tournament, please e-mail me at, devil2ash@gmail.com.

And i will send you a request at the e-mail that you sent me the request from.

E-mail heading: IPLT20 Tournament
Text: Your Name and E-mail

Or alternatively, just enter this code :
Into the User Comp - Join Link
:laugh: you are asking others to join the tournament with only two matches left in the tournament.

BTW, How many are already joined in your league?

devil2ash

Cricket Spectator
Reply to questions

Jakester1288

The competition works based on which players you have selected and how they play in the real tournament. So lets say you have MS Dhoni as your wicket keeper, and he gets 2 catches, you will get 10 points. If he gets 100 runs you will get 20 points (I think). For more information on the scoring, read the scoring table on the website.

Raghav

I am a new user to this website and just wanted to get the hang of the website interface. I also understand that there are only two games left. I dont think anyone is in it at the moment. =(

Jakester1288 and Raghav, if I have not answered your questions thoroughly enough and you would like to get more information, contact me at: devil2ash@gmail.com

Last edited: