• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

substitution / modifications

ret

International Debutant
when can we make substitutions / modifications in the IPL?

sometimes, i m able to makes substitutions but mostly I get the following message:

A match is currently being played or is likely to start within the next four hours within a 2020 Fantasy Cricket Competition. Please check back a few hours after the conclusion of the match
i don't understand how is a game being played now or is going to start in the next 4 hrs

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hi there,

Once the points are updated for the days matches, you can make modifications.

kayos

Cricket Spectator
now that hayden hussey and others ar eleaving so if we substitute them will it take any modification ??

if no then when can we substitute them ..

thanks in advance

ret

International Debutant
same problem yday with the substitutions .... i tried it at round 9 pm EST and still it said you cant make subs

ret

International Debutant
same problem right now i.e. it says you can't make any since a game is going on or abt to start soon 8-)