• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dinesh Karthik points

red_cols

Cricket Spectator
Hi

please correct me if i am wrong but i am seeing on some peoples teams that they have got 70points from Dinesh Karthi's points. As I see it from the one game he played he shouldnt have any points at all he didnt bat and he didnt take any catches/stumpings/runouts.

one more question please.

When the Aussie test players leave on the 01 May are we gonna get free modifications for them?

thanks very much

James

Cricket Web Owner
please correct me if i am wrong but i am seeing on some peoples teams that they have got 70points from Dinesh Karthi's points. As I see it from the one game he played he shouldnt have any points at all he didnt bat and he didnt take any catches/stumpings/runouts.
This would be down to this:

Note: The Accumulated Points column refers to all the players that have ever been in that particular position. If there was a player in there previously his points would carry over to the new player, e.g. if Ricky Ponting made 50 points and then was swapped out for Stephen Fleming and he made 20 points, it would show as 70 points under Stephen Fleming's name.

When the Aussie test players leave on the 01 May are we gonna get free modifications for them?

thanks very much
No, you need to factor this into your team selection.