• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

new zealand v england test layout?

patrickstar

Cricket Spectator
hi
perhaps james would be kind enough to answer this one because i am a little confused by it.Managed to set up my own private league for the above tournament.6 in it ,everybody happy with it,i have the format of 4 bowlers,1 w/k ,1 allrounder and 5 batsmen!!
One of the guys in our league has his team set to public viewing and i have clicked in to find he has the ODI settings which include 2 all rounders and just 3 bowlers but his allrounder selection is a bowler anyway?- strange is it just a problem with the software
hope i have made myself clear?
patrick

Position Current Player Accumulated Points
Bat 1 Alastair Cook (c) 0
Bat 2 Kevin Pietersen 0
Bat 3 Paul Collingwood 0
Bat 4 Stephen Fleming 0
Bat 5 Matthew Bell 0
Wicketkeeper Phil Mustard 0
Allrounder 1 Jacob Oram 0
Allrounder 2 Ryan Sidebottom 0
Bowler 1 Daniel Vettori 0
Bowler 2 Monty Panesar 0
Bowler 3 Chris Martin 0
Total Points:

Rich2001

International Captain
hi
perhaps james would be kind enough to answer this one because i am a little confused by it.Managed to set up my own private league for the above tournament.6 in it ,everybody happy with it,i have the format of 4 bowlers,1 w/k ,1 allrounder and 5 batsmen!!
One of the guys in our league has his team set to public viewing and i have clicked in to find he has the ODI settings which include 2 all rounders and just 3 bowlers but his allrounder selection is a bowler anyway?- strange is it just a problem with the software
hope i have made myself clear?
patrick

Position Current Player Accumulated Points
Bat 1 Alastair Cook (c) 0
Bat 2 Kevin Pietersen 0
Bat 3 Paul Collingwood 0
Bat 4 Stephen Fleming 0
Bat 5 Matthew Bell 0
Wicketkeeper Phil Mustard 0
Allrounder 1 Jacob Oram 0
Allrounder 2 Ryan Sidebottom 0
Bowler 1 Daniel Vettori 0
Bowler 2 Monty Panesar 0
Bowler 3 Chris Martin 0
Total Points:
What I think has happened is that when we modified the different team set-up (one for Test, one for ODI) at the last update, we overlooked the fact we would need two different templates for the different forms of the game - hence all the information is shown on a ODI team-sheet.

The actual game and data is fine (add team + modify team etc) it's just the view team page needs two different version.