• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

when is the nz v england tests open?

patrickstar

Cricket Spectator
hi guys
have managed to set up my private league for the new zealand vs england tri series test but my friends cannot join this competition yet as it still shows up and coming?

can anyone tell me when it opens up?

thanks

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hi Patrick,

Up & Coming Competitions is only for transfers, it means you can make unlimited transfers when a competition hasn't started yet.

Your friends shouldn't have any problems in joining your league, if you've given them the unique key or invited them through the invite system.

If it isn't working for them, can you give more details please?

patrickstar

Cricket Spectator
thanks for your help,i presumed that you had to join a competition before going into the friends league,not just go straight in from the code!!

cheers