• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final Standings!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The final standings have been uploaded.

Well done to Agemaster for winning the Phase 2 by a considerable margin from Muhammed Imran Khan and Rich

Well done to me for winning Phase A and the overall competition.

And Steve Waugh certainly showed why he's not involved with the Australian ODI side any more ;)

Click here for the full table.

We hope to be back in the near future with a bigger competition that will roll on as International Cricket does!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did i climb all the way up to 2nd last.
must have been that damned sehwag in the final.
oh well, seems like im just one of the rest now.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Well I checked the scores from the 12th of March and Marc's scores turned out to be not the 1st place score but in fact the 7th highest score, I hope this has been sorted out in the final standings.

Anyway well done to me for 7th :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik said:
Well I checked the scores from the 12th of March and Marc's scores turned out to be not the 1st place score but in fact the 7th highest score, I hope this has been sorted out in the final standings.

Anyway well done to me for 7th :)
There was a problem with my Phase A score, which has now been fixed - I'll place all the blame on Rich ;)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
There was a problem with my Phase A score, which has now been fixed - I'll place all the blame on Rich ;)
Ok, because at that time it placed you even behind myself...

Rich2001

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Why Thank You Sir, I just don't know what to say ;)

And i'll return the blame to the stats I recived, which were if I recall done by you ;) :saint:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
Iam sorry to disapoint you Rik, but us staff members like to set examples, so no fighting today (I'll get you on MSN though ;) ;) )
Marc or myself? ;)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rich2001 said:
Why Thank You Sir, I just don't know what to say ;)

And i'll return the blame to the stats I recived, which were if I recall done by you ;) :saint:
Since the stats came straight from my master spreadsheet, which always showed the same figure as my score (the one I corrected yesterday) I cannot accept any blame and you sir are a cad and a bounder!