• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How are the Medals given?

hearthacker

Cricket Spectator
Hi

I am a new user to cricket web and i noticed that there are different type of leagues.
One is overall standings second is user created leagues and third are private leagues.

Can any one let me know that is the medal given only by finishing among top 3 in the overall standings or is it given to the ones in public and private leagues also?

Thanks

Rich2001

International Captain
Hi

I am a new user to cricket web and i noticed that there are different type of leagues.
One is overall standings second is user created leagues and third are private leagues.

Can any one let me know that is the medal given only by finishing among top 3 in the overall standings or is it given to the ones in public and private leagues also?

Thanks
The medals are given based on the main overall league only.