• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Asian Tour PLayer Rank/Points

roy

Cricket Spectator
hey james great work on the 2020 wc edition...
was jus checkin out the ODI Asian Tour commencing on the 29th.. i was wonderdin how you decide on the player rank/points...

Nathan Brakens been promoted to A (he has bowled well) but stuart clark and johnson are D???
Jayasuriya is now classified has an allrounder - (hmm.. he is one, but dont expect him to bowl much now that murli slated to make a comeback) - BUT C?? a bit unfair i guess
And Sachins given a B??? he was in great form in eng and ok so he didnt play 2020 but neither did dravid who got an A??
And finally Ian Bell a D??? undoubtedly the best batsman on the tour against India (man of the series)

hope im not being too finicky

thanks and keep up the good work

Last edited:

kash4

Cricket Spectator
Also I See that Shoaib Malik is D he is the Captain of a Team an I think He is Better the D and any Captain should be at least B no matter how they are playing the Pressure of leading a Team is Harder to Began with

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Also I See that Shoaib Malik is D he is the Captain of a Team an I think He is Better the D and any Captain should be at least B no matter how they are playing the Pressure of leading a Team is Harder to Began with
:laugh: :laugh: