• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Making Transfers

cpr

International Coach
You lot have no idea what a successful fantasy game is.
You get what you pay for..

Sorry, how much was the entrance fee again??

Damn that exclusivity clause preventing you from using other fantasy games to. You must be really gutted to be stuck with this one.

Oh and James, not really a big issue, but for some reason it thinks i modded my captain twice, when i've only done it once (changed from Gilchrist to Afridi IIRC). I'm down to 12 transfers left, not 16. Not that much of a deal really, 12's more than enough to last me, but might be worth looking into incase its done it to others (think i'd gone in to modify team, and for some reason the captain wasnt selected, so reclicked it back to afridi. Would've been a few days ago mind)

Good comp though!

---
Edit: I know its obvious, but my name in there is the same as here........ just stating, just in case!!

James

Cricket Web Owner
You get what you pay for..

Sorry, how much was the entrance fee again??

Damn that exclusivity clause preventing you from using other fantasy games to. You must be really gutted to be stuck with this one.

Oh and James, not really a big issue, but for some reason it thinks i modded my captain twice, when i've only done it once (changed from Gilchrist to Afridi IIRC). I'm down to 12 transfers left, not 16. Not that much of a deal really, 12's more than enough to last me, but might be worth looking into incase its done it to others (think i'd gone in to modify team, and for some reason the captain wasnt selected, so reclicked it back to afridi. Would've been a few days ago mind)

Good comp though!

---
Edit: I know its obvious, but my name in there is the same as here........ just stating, just in case!!
Haven't had this one before, will have a look and send you an email :)

cpr

International Coach
Cheers, though i'm not ruling out the remote possibility i made 4 transfers and cant remember (not likely though, i'd remember........ surely???)

James

Cricket Web Owner
According to the log:

Modified Team - The leftovers (89190) - (4) - (12) - (1)2007-09-14

You changed your captain from Adam Gilchrist to Shahid Afridi, and a captaincy change costs 4 modifications.

cpr

International Coach
hmm. Do you start with 16 then? Thought you started with 20 mods.......

That'll be why i'm down to 12!

Cheers anyway. I'm a bit thick at times

woody73

Cricket Spectator
Hey James,
I think you are doing a splendid job!
Just wanted to confirm. Is the last chance to change before the semis just prior to the NZ v PAK match?

James

Cricket Web Owner

You'll have a chance to change between matches but that wouldn't be much time as I think they're back to back.