• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Making changes??????

allout

Cricket Spectator
Hi,
I just wanna know that how will modifactions work? I mean can we make modifactions after every match or just once for all matches in a day?
Thanks

James

Cricket Web Owner
You can make a total of 16 modifications, outside of a when a game is in progress.

allout

Cricket Spectator
You can make a total of 16 modifications, outside of a when a game is in progress.
yeah we can make 16 changes, but what i want to ask is can we make change after every match( if anyone wants)?
There will be 2 or 3 matches everyday. Will we be abl to make changes for 2nd match after 1st one.
In other words, will u upload points after every match or per day?

James

Cricket Web Owner
yeah we can make 16 changes, but what i want to ask is can we make change after every match( if anyone wants)?
There will be 2 or 3 matches everyday. Will we be abl to make changes for 2nd match after 1st one.
In other words, will u upload points after every match or per day?
At this stage I can't tell for certain, mainly because of the timezone. I'm based in Sydney, Australia and will be updating it from here. The first match starts at 2am and finishes at 6am, so it probably won't be updated until around 7:30am local time.

nazyunas

Cricket Spectator
Hi,

I have a question, when changing the captain after each game, does this count as a modification??:unsure:

Naz

skipper

School Boy/Girl Captain
Herschelle Gibbs has been injured for 2 straight matches now. Are we allowed to transfer another player for him?