• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket - Twenty20 World Cup (Details of Prizes Included)

James

Cricket Web Owner
We have opened up our Twenty20 World Cup 2007 Fantasy Cricket competition with all the squads having been confirmed and as always it is 100% free to join a Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket competition.

We have also opened up our paid Twenty20 World Cup 2007 Fantasy Cricket competition in association with cricket20.com which costs US$5 to enter, and gives you a chance to win US$5,000 plus extras. Head to http://www.fantasycricketcentral.com for further details, and read on for further details on our free competition.

The Twenty20 World Cup starts on 11th September and runs through to the 24th September with the final at The New Wanderers Stadium.

For those of you that are new to the Fantasy Cricket concept, we would suggest you have a read through our Game Guide which explains everything to you.

Once you are ready to go, head on in and Register and don't forget it costs you absolutely nothing! If you have registered in the past, you can login to your account through the Fantasy Cricket frontpage.

The following prizes for our free tournament are kindly being supplied by Codemasters, World Cricket Store and Rockingham Software for the Twenty20 World Cup 2007 competition.

1st Place: Playstation Portable (PSP), Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 on PSP + £100 to spend on World Cricket Store + Cricket Coach 2007 on PC

2nd Place: Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 (Any format) + £50 to spend on World Cricket Store + Cricket Coach 2007 on PC

3rd Place: Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 (Any format) + £30 to spend on World Cricket Store + Cricket Coach 2007 on PC

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to email fantasycricket@cricketweb.net.

Specific Details of the Competition

* Free no cost modifications until 11th September

* 16 modifications allowed once the competition starts

* A captaincy change will cost four modifications. As explained on the Game Guide page, your captain earns you double points, but you also lose double points.

The Squads

Australia:
Ricky Ponting (captain), Nathan Bracken, Stuart Clark, Michael Clarke, Adam Gilchrist, Brad Haddin, Matthew Hayden, Brad Hodge, Bradley Hogg, Michael Hussey, Mitchell Johnson, Brett Lee, Andrew Symonds, Ben Hilfenhaus, Shane Watson.

Bangladesh:
Mohammad Ashraful (captain), Aftab Ahmed, Nadif Chowdhury, Shakib Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Alok Kopali, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mushfiqur Rahim, Ziaur Rahman, Syed Rasel, Abdur Razzak, Farhad Reza, Zunaed Siddique, Nazim Uddin, Mahmud Ullah.

England:
Paul Collingwood (captain), Ravi Bopara, Stuart Broad, Andrew Flintoff, James Kirtley, Darren Maddy, Kevin Pietersen, Matt Prior, Chris Schofield, Owais Shah, Ryan Sidebottom, Jeremy Snape, Vikram Solanki, Chris Tremlett, Luke Wright.

India:
Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain), Ajit Agarkar, Piyush Chawla, Gautam Gambhir, Dinesh Karthik, Irfan Pathan, Yusuf Pathan, Virender Sehwag, Joginder Sharma, Harbhajan Singh, Rohit Sharma, RP Singh, Yuvraj Singh, Shanthakumaran Sreesanth, Robin Uthappa.

Kenya:
Steve Tikolo (captain), Rajesh Bhudiya, Jimmy Kamande, Tanmay Mishra, Lameck Ngoche, Nehemiah Ngoche, Alex Obanda, Collins Obuya, David Obuya, Thomas Odoyo, Peter Ongondo, Elijah Otieno, Morris Ouma, Ondik Suji, Hiren Varaiya.

New Zealand:
Daniel Vettori (captain), Shane Bond, Peter Fulton, Mark Gillespie, Gareth Hopkins, Chris Martin, Craig McMillan, Brendon McCullum, Nathan McCullum, Jacob Oram, Jeetan Patel, Bradley Scott, Scott Styris, Ross Taylor, Lou Vincent.

Pakistan:
Shoaib Malik (captain), Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar, Kamran Akmal, Fawad Alam, Yasir Arafat, Mohammad Asif, Salman Butt, Umar Gul, Mohammad Hafeez, Misbah-ul-Haq, Rao Iftikhar, Younis Khan, Imran Nazir, Abdul Rehman.

Scotland:
Ryan Watson (captain), Fraser Watts, Dougie Brown, John Blain, Gavin Hamilton, Navdeep Poonia, Gregor Maiden, Neil McCallum, Qasim Sheikh, Colin Smith, Craig Wright, Dewald Nel, Gordon Drummond, Ross Lyons, Majid Haq.

South Africa:
Graeme Smith (captain), Gulam Bodi, Loots Bosman, Mark Boucher, AB de Villiers, JP Duminy, Herschelle Gibbs, Justin Kemp, Albie Morkel, Morne Morkel, Makhaya Ntini, Vernon Philander, Shaun Pollock, Thandi Tshabalala, Johan van der Wath.

Sri Lanka:
Mahela Jayawardena (captain), Dilhara Fernando, Hasantha Fernando, Kaushal Lokuarachchi, Sanath Jayasuriya, Farveez Maharoof, Lasith Malinga, Jehan Mubarak, Muttiah Muralidaran, Kumara Sangakkara, Chamara Silva, Upul Tharanga, Dilshan Tilakarathne, Chaminda Vaas, Gayan Wijekoon.

West Indies:
Ramnaresh Sarwan (captain), Dwayne Bravo, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Pedro Collins, Narsingh Deonarine, Fidel Edwards, Chris Gayle, Runako Morton, Daren Powell, Denesh Ramdin, Ravi Rampaul, Darren Sammy, Marlon Samuels, Devon Smith, Dwayne Smith.

Zimbabwe:
Prosper Utseya (captain), Gary Brent, Chamunorwa Chibhabha, Elton Chigumbura, Keith Dabengwa, Tymsen Maruma, Hamilton Masakadza, Stuart Matsikinyeri, Johnson Marumisa, Christopher Mpofu, Tawanda Mupariwa, Vusimusi Sibanda, Tatenda Taibu, Brendon Taylor, Shaun Williams.

haroon510

International 12th Man
hey i can't make a change in my team..
i had shoaib akhter in my team since he won't be playing the tournment i wanted to drop him and sign someone else but it doesn't work for some reason.. could u fix the problem plz

James

Cricket Web Owner
hey i can't make a change in my team..
i had shoaib akhter in my team since he won't be playing the tournment i wanted to drop him and sign someone else but it doesn't work for some reason.. could u fix the problem plz

Done :)