• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will injured Watson be a Free Replacement in the Fantasy League?

CorneredTigers

Cricket Spectator
Hi all

I had shane Watson in my team since the start of the competition. He got injured last game and is said that his injury will put him out of action at least till the semis.

In terms of the League, I wanted to replace him as he is injured. But will this be a free modification or will i be deducted one modification? It does say if someone is injured it will be a free mod.

But Nothing has been posted by crickeweb officials as to where people stand if they were to replace Watson in terms of modifications.

Please can someone from the website clarify this.

cheers

Innocent CorneredTigers

James

Cricket Web Owner
You only get a free transfer if a player is ruled out of the tournament and sent home.

Watson still stands a chance of playing in the semi-finals and is being kept with the squad.

CorneredTigers

Cricket Spectator
Watson and free Modification

I feel this should be a free modification. Is there no way this issue can be escalated higher up within cricketweb. I am passionate about this game.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
How much higher than CW owner do you want to go?!

If the player is not injured enough to be taken out of the game, then a modification shouldn't be free - that rule's been in place since the thing started IIRC.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Watson will be back.

And when he is, he'll dominate for you.

Then you'll thank James for not letting you swap him. :p