• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Turnips Forum (exclusively)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HILTS3188

Cricket Spectator
COME ON TURNIPS GET YOUR MESSAGES ON HERE UNTIL JAMES DOES US A PRIVATE ONE :thumbup:

WHAT ABOUT NEIL GETTING 16 POINTS FROM 2 DAYS AND BLOGGSY,S 20 IN 2 DAYS :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IT IS A COMMANDING LEAD, "LETS ALL PLAY CATCH UP"

PS PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO POST ON HERE BUT THE MESSAGES MUST NOT BE SERIOUS AND EQUAL TO THE BANAL RUBBISH THAT WE TALK ABOUT :wacko:

I THANK YOU

HILTS3188

Cricket Spectator
The Turnips

ITS OKAY VIC I ALWAYS WRITE LIKE THIS ALL ME MATES KNOW JUST FIND IT EASIER (I KNOW IN LANGUAGE THIS MEANS SHOUTING. BUT IF YOU KNEW MY MATES YOU,D HAVE TO SHOUT:laugh:

cogzzi

Cricket Spectator
Greetings cricket world!

Please feel free to post in this forum and especially to post insults to our forum founder Hilts!!!

He thrives on it!

By the way, we're not all as insane as him in Liverpool

cogzzi

Cricket Spectator
OKAY VIC I ALWAYS WRITE LIKE THIS ALL ME MATES KNOW JUST FIND IT EASIER

All me mates???

Would you care to divulge on the "all":laugh:

cogzzi

Cricket Spectator
Who does everyone reckon will win the W/C on here?

Im going for South Africa to just pip the Aussies

(ducks for cover)

cogzzi

Cricket Spectator
Im surprised you didnt go for Pakistan turnip!

With your finger on the pulse world cricket knowledge

cogzzi

Cricket Spectator
The moderators will regret giving us this forum turnips,

We'll be on page 50 by the weekend

Especially when Weaver and his mum get back from Morrisons and join

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.